mark renton
only depressed people on earth
*balding
*bad functioning thyroid
*very ugly even without balding
*turbomanlets
*microdickcels

THE ONLY WAY TO CURE DEPRESSION IS TO CURE THE REASON WHY YOU ARE DEPRESSED
THERAPY IS NOTHING, ITS LIKE PUTTING STEROID CREAM ON YOUR ACNE NO IT WONT HELP, MAYBE A LITTLE AT BEST. YOU HAVE TO DETOX YOUR BODY WITH WATER FASTING AND VEGAN DIET
THINK ABOUT IT

IM 150 IQ i know better

everyone else is FAKE depressed

im a doctor mopson i know the truth

@PingPong @Baldingman1998 @AbandonShip @SMESH @StrangerDanger @WannabeJock @Vermilioncore

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14323, IncelsBraincels, Deleted member 15827 and 11 others
@Nameless_Sunflower @russiancel @Ethereal

@AlexBrown84 save my thread, respond to it or nobody will do it

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
chemical imbalance?

@Nameless_Sunflower @russiancel @Ethereal
im not balding, have normal fuction thyroid hormone, im not ugly (on average is unatracttiveness so maybe im ugly), im not turbomanlet (being 5'8 i still sometimes mog men) and have decent dick so it's cope r00sky bratan :bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
what an abomination of a thread. Only balkan could made it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and fjor2096
im not balding, have normal fuction thyroid hormone, im not ugly (on average is unatracttiveness so maybe im ugly), im not turbomanlet (being 5'8 im still sometimes mogger men) and have decent dick so it's cope r00sky bratan :bluepill:
you are insecure because of looks, so *ugly without balding is your option

i dont think you are very ugly, but if you have bdd then you literally live life like an ugly

Ok i'll fix it but first i need money for bimax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 13332
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and ropemax
im not balding, have normal fuction thyroid hormone, im not ugly (on average is unatracttiveness so maybe im ugly), im not turbomanlet (being 5'8 i still sometimes mog men) and have decent dick so it's cope r00sky bratan :bluepill:
5ft8 is turbomanlet + you are introvert aspie

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Very true. Ugly fucks need to cure their ugliness. Manlets need to cure their height. Dicklets need to cure their dick size.

Depression = unhappiness due to dissatisfaction with an aspect of life you cannot change.

I’m doctor vermilioncore I know this shit

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 13332
Very true. Ugly fucks need to cure their ugliness. Manlets need to cure their height. Dicklets need to cure their dick size.

Depression = unhappiness due to dissatisfaction with an aspect of life you cannot change.

I’m doctor vermilioncore I know this shit
you are a local doctor doing injections to 80 year old demented alzheimer vietnam war patients
im a phd i know better than you , dont you ever talk about medicine when im online and blessing cucks with my knowledge

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore, LooksOrDeath and ropemax
you are a local doctor doing injections to 80 year old demented alzheimer vietnam war patients
im a phd i know better than you , dont you ever talk about medicine when im online and blessing cucks with my knowledge
he's agreeing with you nigga

Because i'm in counter-culture movement and stand against being a wagie

Because it's an evil scheme to make you a wagie
counter-culture post modernist una bomber nationalist nostradamus rock enjoyer.... and your jawline makes it either nerdy and awkward or smart and very sympathyzing and oh ropie is so smart tee hee

• +1
Reactions: ropemax
he's agreeing with you nigga
he should shut up when i talk, i didnt give him permission. He knows his place in hierarchy and should live up to it

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
he should shut up when i talk, i didnt give him permission. He knows his place in hierarchy and should live up to it
brutal gothboi status pill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
Don’t you ever talk shit to me cunt I’m not some faggot like those losers you keep making jokes with about cleaning toilets or having puppets.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15577 and Deleted member 13332
I’m chadlite, 184 cm, legit 8x6 monstercock, well liked guy, athletic and I still fell into a 6 month depression when I found out I was thinning. Hairs were just falling on my desk by the dozen when I was trying to study for exams. Messed up all my exams and barely left my house for months cause I thought I was going to be bald at 22. Have to take tranny drugs now so I can keep my hair and am forced to do a hair transplant in like 2 years when my thinning has reached a point where it’s too noticeable.

Balding is the only legit reason a young man can have suicidal thoughts.

@CagingBanderas
@Benevolent
@SubhumanCurrycel
@Baldingman1998

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Baldingman1998, SubhumanCurrycel and 3 others
Depression is when youre sad, and by doing nothing about your rotten life become sadder thus becoming more depressed rinse and reapeat then rope

@Thompsonz you are my fav larpcel rn

I’m chadlite, 184 cm, legit 8x6 monstercock, well liked guy, athletic and I still fell into a 6 month depression when I found out I was thinning. Hairs were just falling on my desk by the dozen when I was trying to study for exams. Messed up all my exams and barely left my house for months cause I thought I was going to be bald at 22. Have to take tranny drugs now so I can keep my hair and am forced to do a hair transplant in like 2 years when my thinning has reached a point where it’s too noticeable.

@CagingBanderas
@Benevolent
@SubhumanCurrycel
@Baldingman1998
Instead you couldve been bald with a Phd

@CagingBanderas
@Benevolent
@SubhumanCurrycel
@Baldingman1998
over for you my chechen brother. And keep in mind @Thompsonz is putin's dick sucker so be careful

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15577
over for you my chechen brother. And keep in mind @Thompsonz is putin's dick sucker so be careful
shut up faggot, you cant talk shit with face of the horse and being 5ft8. im 6ft4 id literally step on you irl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Yeah legit all of the Putin shills on here aren’t even Russian themselves. They all live in former Soviet states, even I as an ethnic Chechen are more Russian than them. Kind of pathetic tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Yeah legit all of the Putin shills on here aren’t even Russian themselves. They all live in former Soviet states, even I as an ethnic Chechen are more Russian than them. Kind of pathetic tbh.
cancer in woman is also a big lie

they have cancer when they dont get fucked by chads for a long time, thats why we see adds with little girls crying for help donation about their cancer.... shit, no grown woman gets cancer because chad literally fuck that shit outta her

but nobody is here to do it when chad is dying

Don’t you ever talk shit to me cunt I’m not some faggot like those losers you keep making jokes with about cleaning toilets or having puppets.
Well said son

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Deleted member 13332

@CagingBanderas
@Benevolent
@SubhumanCurrycel
@Baldingman1998
I went from party boy chadlite to rambling schzio when my hair got nuked. I have been stuck in this state for 6 years now

• +1
Reactions: Merćer and Deleted member 15577
cancer in woman is also a big lie

they have cancer when they dont get fucked by chads for a long time, thats why we see adds with little girls crying for help donation about their cancer.... shit, no grown woman gets cancer because chad literally fuck that shit outta her

but nobody is here to do it when chad is dying
Lmao I thought this nigga was typing at light speed but it’s a copy pasta. Sounds like something @Vermilioncore would say

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and Vermilioncore
I went from party boy chadlite to rambling schzio when my hair got nuked. I have been stuck in this state for 6 years now
What age did you start balding?

shut up faggot, you cant talk shit with face of the horse and being 5ft8. im 6ft4 id literally step on you irl
im polish oligarch and im getting double LL in next month. I'll mog you to oblivion. Over 4u :forcedsmile:

Lmao I thought this nigga was typing at light speed but it’s a copy pasta. Sounds like something @Vermilioncore would say
Yeah that demented parrot fuck takes 20 minutes to type one sentence like some demented old faggot from WWI

• JFL
  • +1
im polish oligarch and im getting double LL in next month. I'll mog you to oblivion. Over 4u :forcedsmile:
im sorry master oligarch, may i shine toilet in your mansion ?

im notorious for light speed typing
@IncelsBraincels

Because i'm in counter-culture movement and stand against being a wagie

Because it's an evil scheme to make you a wagie
You cant even take a loan unless you have a registered source of income and been working for like at least 9 months in your job

What @Thompsonz think is a loan is a bit different from what others think
Not bank but a credit company and they scam

im sorry master oligarch, may i shine toilet in your mansion ?
nah nah bro, im gonna give away my all money for poorcel here in order to getting lefort 3 and MSE

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 13332
You cant even take a loan unless you have a registered source of income and been working for like at least 9 months in your job

What @Thompsonz think is a loan is a bit different from what others think
i was employed when i took a loan so...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
Most people I know that seek mental help are female.
Adult women are like children: They are very emotional and sensitive because most of them never faced any hardships in life. They can get social/emotional support any time they want/need it and that's one of the reasons their lives are very easy.

When women feel a bit sad or lonely they will go to a psychologist because they know that because they are female they will be helped.

Most men that I know that seem depressed are pretty much dead inside. They lost most of their sensitivity and emotions and are used to life being shit. They just go on like worker/student-slaves with their lives out of a sense of duty/plight, without enjoying it. They are unlikely to see help because as a depressed man you know society doesn't give a shit about you.

Being born female is a ticket to a happier life tbh

• +1
Reactions: xefo and Deleted member 13332
noticeable at 21, probably started years before though
Fuck man literally at the peak of your social life. There should be government funding for hair transplants, living life as a bald man is no life. Your bald head becomes your whole personality.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16392 and Deleted member 13332
Wow quite the successful thread you got here.

Sorry for late reply I was looking into how much it would cost to charter a Boeing 747 from New York to Tokyo. Only about $400,000. Tbh that’s not that bad of a price considering it’s a 3 floor plane.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 13332

Sorry for late reply I was looking into how much it would cost to charter a Boeing 747 from New York to Tokyo. Only about $400,000. Tbh that’s not that bad of a price considering it’s a 3 floor plane.
its 2022 and people still fly on boeing smh i fly on helicopter

Fuck you nigger, I’m happy you will forever live with holes in your face

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 15827