I failed due to my toxic and negative personality and mindset

Pikabro

Pikabro

Pikacel
Imagine if instead of becoming a little self hating cuck I kept working on myself, solving problems and fighting through my teenage years with my head up high not caring what anybody thinks. I’d be a gangster NT who calls the shots by now

From here on out it’s positivity maxxing and smile pill @Niklaus Mikaelson

I’m already ROCK BOTTOM subhuman so the only way is UP. It’s not over it’s JUST BEGINNING NIGGAH! LIFE IS EASY

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii, bloomercel and Deleted member 32266
Imagine if instead of becoming a little self hating cuck I kept working on myself, solving problems and fighting through my teenage years with my head up high not caring what anybody thinks. I’d be a gangster NT who calls the shots by now

I’m already ROCK BOTTOM subhuman so the only way is UP. It’s not over it’s JUST BEGINNING NIGGAH! LIFE IS EASY

• JFL
Reactions: kyb

3532284 1689548216249

nah life doesnt work like that

nah life doesnt work like that
You don’t know me that’s why. I wasted loads of opportunities and self sabotaged like crazy, still do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32266
Yeah fuck being positive it’s completely over lmaoooooooooooooooo

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
Yeah fuck being positive it’s completely over lmaoooooooooooooooo
Congrats! You managed to keep it up for 1 and a half hours! You should be proud.

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and Dr. Bludy
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Abhorrence, aBetterMii and 1 other person

You shouldn't care about your own feelings. Treat yourself like your worse enemy sort of. You wish your enemy would drown in negativeness to learn his lesson. You wouldnt want him to not care and go back to the game.

Do that urself.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39140 and Primalsplit
You shouldn't care about your own feelings. Treat yourself like your worse enemy sort of. You wish your enemy would drown in negativeness to learn his lesson. You wouldnt want him to not care and go back to the game.

Do that urself.
This is an automated message.

Text analysis: masochism nature.

What causes masochism?

Reply 2 for mental disorders related to masochism

Reply 3 for other

• Love it
Reactions: J o r o

Do that urself.
Yeah I’m staying blackpilled. It’s a joke to be positive in my current state. ‘We saved the city’, ‘this is ok’ just lay down and rot type energy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back