Reactions: ascension, Deleted member 9641 and n0rthface
congrats

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and Nibba
Highest was nine and lowest was 1 and you needed to get 4 i got 1

Maybe i am mentally ill
how? if you really scored 1 you shouldnt go in the military

Why would u go to the military?
Fight and die for a county that hates you.
Just fucking lol.
You're gonna get mogged and bullied so hard by military Chad its not funny.

Why would u go to the military?
Fight and die for a county that hates you.
Just fucking lol.
You're gonna get mogged and bullied so hard by military Chad its not funny.

I was called in

NEXT TIME LOL AT NOT BEING ABLE TO FAKE PSYCHOLOGY TEST :feelshmm:

For a second I thought this was lord OPS, my heart skipped a few beats, tbh, ngl, srs.

• +1
Reactions: Tony
When I hear the word military I always have to think about the soldiers that got cucked (all of them tbh:feelskek:)

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
how is this even possible to score 1 on such easy thing as psychology test
When I hear the word military I always have to think about the soldiers that got cucked (all of them tbh:feelskek:)

yea before it was brave thing to go to war and get cucked by your wife now people dont care and/or realize they are most important and not the conutry they live in

For a second I thought this was lord OPS, my heart skipped a few beats, tbh, ngl, srs.
I miss @blackopstruecel . we should track him down ngl. @Nibba @11gaijin can we call him or something? je He needs to put this forum in order. Still remember how he used to play with our heads. he has the real power ngl tbh . @blackopstruecel used to manipulate us to hell and back

I miss @blackopstruecel . we should track him down ngl. @Nibba @11gaijin can we call him or something? je He needs to put this forum in order. Still remember how he used to play with our heads. he has the real power ngl tbh . @blackopstruecel used to manipulate us to hell and back
He roped

i did read somewhere he got doxed then removed all social media

He's on roids and slaying now he has no use for us anymore since he used this forum as a blog site

We are but lost sheep without his guidance.

• +1
Reactions: Tony
wuh will u be kind enou to elab
that will be the first question ^^^^^^^
the second one :hmm: pepe : : kek :: jfl
the second one is how was the test :feelshmm:

the second one is how was the test :feelshmm:
I think I did good. Now I have my chem test tomorrow. Gonna do my review packet then hit the gym

I think I did good. Now I have my chem test tomorrow. Gonna do my review packet then hit the gym
sitting 2 hours in the chairs seems tasty

sitting 2 hours in the chairs seems tasty
Yeah it fucking sucks bro lmao. My back was ogred after 2 2 hour exams

no wonder you are giving me dopamine rushes:feelshmm: we need exchange information about this ngl tbh tbh tbqh
I'm not sufferinf

THIS EXPLAINS EVERYTHING...

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 14693, Deleted member 9641 and 5 others