I Feel Like a Fish Out Of Water

Zesto

Zesto

ベルセルク
Haven't seen any anime avatars around here.

Feel so lost.

Even feel like a fish in jail surrounded by all these jacked thugs and here I am a skinny J-Pop boy surrounded by these Super Men.

I'll never misbehave on .me again I am so sorry. Only high quality posts from now on.

@Unwanted I want to go home so badly. pm façade and join the Japanese Language Learning Discord Dojo while we wait

This is like being welcomed at the cool kids table at lunch but I'd rather be at the library reading manga.

Z6OM3WzthEcE2e1qD49GBAJ7_vzG4GA2knRM4ecxpjhqxod40cXnLEHUn5rQXbKa_7dMpyYZUG-DfWo=w640-h360-no

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Unwanted

Feel so lost.

Even feel like a fish in jail surrounded by all these jacked thugs and here I am a skinny J-Pop boy surrounded by these Super Men.

I'll never misbehave on .me again I am so sorry. Only high quality posts from now on.

@Unwanted I want to go home so badly. pm façade and join the Japanese Language Learning Discord Dojo while we wait

This is like being welcomed at the cool kids table at lunch but I'd rather be at the library reading manga.

Z6OM3WzthEcE2e1qD49GBAJ7_vzG4GA2knRM4ecxpjhqxod40cXnLEHUn5rQXbKa_7dMpyYZUG-DfWo=w640-h360-no
JFL
This place is mostly autistic virgins and roided ogres

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
JFL
This place is mostly autistic virgins and roided ogres
Lol name 1 roided ogre on this forum. Nobody here is big enough to be ogre status let alone big and ugly enough.

• +1
Lol name 1 roided ogre on this forum. Nobody here is big enough to be ogre status let alone big and ugly enough.
Name 1 virgin on this forum

• +1
over for tablecels

• +1

Feel so lost.

Will you start posting again on November 3rd? I miss .me too.

But I must stop procrastinating and I will not start posting again until I moneymaxx enough for surgeries. It's going great so far.

• +1
Will you start posting again on November 3rd? I miss .me too.

But I must stop procrastinating and I will not start posting again until I moneymaxx enough for surgeries. It's going great so far.

Happy11

Do what is right for you boyo. In my little break I have made mondo progress in my JapanMaxxing (I downloaded audio tapes and actually can speak a few sentences perfectly and understand a bunch of words and how they are used, I will keep doing this every weekday as I drive back and fourth from college to home) so I'm ready to start posting again now that I can control myself better.

Tonight I will be requesting unban and returning to the embrace of .me

I hope you take all those beta simps to the cleaners while you're gone.

Smug2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Unwanted
We are quick to Bully any anime poster

• +1
  • +1
anime??!?!
maxresdefault.jpg

• +1
I'll never misbehave on .me again I am so sorry.

Annoyed2

How dumb I was back then.

This place is home.

I also never broke any rules on incels.is and banned just because they could.

I not show any deference to cucks from that site ever again.

I am much stronger person now.

You cucks have no control over me, how dare you tell me I should follow the words of some drug addled shrimp who make special rule for me.

You are beneath me, trash.

Feel so lost.

Hentai is still anime right?

• +1
Reactions: Zesto