I feel like frame is cope besides clavicle to waist ratio

stewiegriffin

stewiegriffin

Hold my dick mfs
bone mass and wrist size and all that is somewhat important but mostly cope.

its just the shape of your body from the front that is really important. if you have a good clavicle to waist ratio you can workout to whatever weight you want and look good.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Deleted member 15884, delta7 and 1 other person
no. you need to be like a dark souls boss. bones bigger than everyone else

Small bones = low muscle mass = twink

• So Sad
Reactions: sytyl
Frame is cope. No girls thirst over wide framed and big boned guys. The slayers at my school are the skinny guys with good faces and hair. All the guys who walk around with their shoulders and arms flexed out showing off their gym gains and width are incel copers who always walk around by themselves or other guys. All the prettyboy twinks who are tiktokmaxxed, kpopmaxxed, thugmaxxed, etc are the real slayers.

Being a twink isn't bad. Most slayers at my college are skinny prettyboys with good faces and hair. Muscles are out of style since too many ugly guys have started going to the gym. Girls want DYEL guys with tattoos and attractive faces nowadays:

28729464 0 image a 176 1590211081725
ECsPCI9VUAAf4Ie
2ab9c586a6a59543797d1d36ba168ecc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Deleted member 9072, PubertyMaxxer and 5 others
im 6'5 with like 7 inch wrists and small bones. still way 190lbs basically not eating much at all everyday and not working out. I'm skin and bones. could easily work out to get to 215lbs or 220lbs and boom I'm the a bit taller and the same weight of Julio jones JFL.

its more about the shape of your body (shoulders to waist). and thats where I lack

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 7580
Frame is cope. No girls thirst over wide framed and big boned guys. The slayers at my school are the skinny guys with good faces and hair. All the guys who walk around with their shoulders and arms flexed out showing off their gym gains and width are incel copers who always walk around by themselves or other guys. All the prettyboy twinks who are tiktokmaxxed, kpopmaxxed, thugmaxxed, etc are the real slayers.

Being a twink isn't bad. Most slayers at my college are skinny prettyboys with good faces and hair. Muscles are out of style since too many ugly guys have started going to the gym. Girls want DYEL guys with tattoos and attractive faces nowadays:

View attachment 1349713View attachment 1349714View attachment 1349715
Chico has clearly twinkish frame at his height, yet the biggest slayer of all time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
bone mass and wrist size and all that is somewhat important but mostly cope.

its just the shape of your body from the front that is really important. if you have a good clavicle to waist ratio you can workout to whatever weight you want and look good.
I agree, wide frame mogs all, small framed twink prettyboy will be standing with a girl then wide framed muscular Chad walks by and she cant stop gazing
Complete emasculation.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725

Yea twink isn’t too bad but your smv goes up with lean muscle mass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and Deleted member 7725
im 6'5 with like 7 inch wrists and small bones. still way 190lbs basically not eating much at all everyday and not working out. I'm skin and bones. could easily work out to get to 215lbs or 220lbs and boom I'm the a bit taller and the same weight of Julio jones JFL.

its more about the shape of your body (shoulders to waist). and thats where I lack
Don't do it. I'm 6'7" and natural weight is around 195-200. I blasted roids and got to 225-230 lbs and stayed that weight for 6 months and 0 difference.

I think wide shoulders is a huge halo. and average waist with it. the rest is basically cope. like mgk has good shoulder width and waist. could easily weightlift to 20 more lbs and be mogger body

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis and Deleted member 4614
Don't do it. I'm 6'7" and natural weight is around 195-200. I blasted roids and got to 225-230 lbs and stayed that weight for 6 months and 0 difference.
I mean thats not possible. you gained 30 lbs and saw zero difference?

Irony is frame is less noticeable on tall guys (6'2+) since taller guys are generally wider by default
Wide frames are most noticeable on medium height guys

Its like an 8 inch wrist on a 6'3 guy vs on a 5'10 guy, which is going to stand out more proportion wise?

Last edited:
In how I was treated by women, yes.
I mean thats not possible. you gained 30 lbs and saw zero difference?
Keep in mind he was fit already(correct me if I’m wrong) so diminishing returns. Stewie if you go from current tall skinny fat to like 10-20 pounds more muscular and leaner you’ll probably have maxed out your body smv. Or not and swole boys slay but things seem to be trending away from that. Actually idk the pretty twinks get thirsted for but don’t the handsome jocks like Noah beck too?

Still frame pill bc bitch hips fuck up your aesthetic no matter how broad you are and how much muscle you have :feelswah:

Post physique
Didn't take any pics when I was that size except for one. Now I'm back to being DYEL but don't really care. Would rather have time to do what I want instead of planning my entire schedule around eating and gym:

Scrawny

Keep in mind he was fit already(correct me if I’m wrong) so diminishing returns. Stewie if you go from current tall skinny fat to like 10-20 pounds more muscular and leaner you’ll probably have maxed out your body smv. Or not and swole boys slay but things seem to be trending away from that. Actually idk the pretty twinks get thirsted for but don’t the handsome jocks like Noah beck too?

Still frame pill bc bitch hips fuck up your aesthetic no matter how broad you are and how much muscle you have :feelswah:
Noah Beck would still have same appeal if he was skinny. All those TikTokers who lifted weights (w/ SARMs) and got jacked had the exact same appeal when they were skinny (Bryce Hall, Vinnie Hacker, etc). If anything Noah Beck would have more appeal if he was skinny because his face would be leaner.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Didn't take any pics when I was that size except for one. Now I'm back to being DYEL but don't really care. Would rather have time to do what I want instead of planning my entire schedule around eating and gym:

View attachment 1349785

Noah Beck would still have same appeal if he was skinny. All those TikTokers who lifted weights (w/ SARMs) and got jacked had the exact same appeal when they were skinny (Bryce Hall, Vinnie Hacker, etc). If anything Noah Beck would have more appeal if he was skinny because his face would be leaner.
Perhaps

Frame is a meme

Just be lean, muscular, and wear clothes that accentuate ur figure (if u have wide hips wear oversized shit. Vice versa).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
eh I wouldn't say maxed out. just would be the easiest noob gains to get. at 6'5 I could gain a crazy amount of weight/muscle before it ever looks like too much.

also skinny fat? fuck u ooga

• +1
Looking broad is important and frames your face well tbh.

View attachment 1349781

@LooksOverAll you really think girls have no preference about this?

Which one do they want to be fucked by?
That's an extreme example though. Bateman has a good looking face to go along with it. Give him some typical meathead bloated face with diffuse thinning and he'd be another gym coper. Give the framelet guy Zach Efron's face and he'll mog Bateman.

Big frame

View attachment 1349785

@stewiegriffin i think it was this video that touched on this. That the swole, wide framed beast look appeals to men as attractive bc it is good for mate guarding, but that it doesn’t actually attract girls as much

• +1
Reactions: stewiegriffin
eh I wouldn't say maxed out. just would be the easiest noob gains to get. at 6'5 I could gain a crazy amount of weight/muscle before it ever looks like too much.

also skinny fat? fuck u ooga
I mean you don’t have abs or muscle but you aren’t fat, right? That’s skinny fat albeit on the fitter end of it. Unless I’m remembering your physique wrong. You showed me months ago goyim

@stewiegriffin i think it was this video that touched on this. That the swole, wide framed beast look appeals to men as attractive bc it is good for mate guarding, but that it doesn’t actually attract girls as much

Yeah, same with height. Height and muscles appeal to men. In reality all girls care about is face. That's why prettyboys like Chico are underrated by men and guys who are masc and jacked are overrated by men.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 3593
I mean you don’t have abs or muscle but you aren’t fat, right? That’s skinny fat albeit on the fitter end of it. Unless I’m remembering your physique wrong. You showed me months ago goyim
like resting abs? no I don't have that. lol I could care less about abs tho tbh I need to get bigger chest/shoulders/arms

• +1
like resting abs? no I don't have that. lol I could care less about abs tho tbh I need to get bigger chest/shoulders/arms
You’re skinny without abs or muscle I thought that was skinny fat, maybe not
Yeah, same with height. Height and muscles appeal to men. In reality all girls care about is face. That's why prettyboys like Chico are underrated by men and guys who are masc and jacked are overrated by men.
I mean girls clearly like height too and frame and muscles to some degree but they certainly place more emphasis on face that men expect them to

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and Deleted member 7725
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and OOGABOOGA
Irony is frame is less noticeable on tall guys (6'2+) since taller guys are generally wider by default
Wide frames are most noticeable on medium height guys

Its like an 8 inch wrist on a 6'3 guy vs on a 5'10 guy, which is going to stand out more proportion wise?
Whats the best height then to still heightmog but also have a wide-looking frame?

View attachment 1349785

gain muscle and stay lean
he could have been a bit bigger
not insanely
but he was extremely twink tier
you can gain some and still stay lean

View attachment 1349785

vinnie hacker doesn't do sarms lol
his body is no where near that look bro