I feel like i'm actually 13 in puberty

RODEBLUR

RODEBLUR

Most oppressed user on org Threadmaking REINSTATED
I have never shaved in my entire life, and despite being from a VERY hairy family on both sides, i barely have a little mustache. My friend, who comes from some Blonde European family and is a year younger, already has a full goatee at 16, and more hair on the arms.

I have also noticed that it has only recently happened that i have been able to create precum if aroused.

All of this seems to back this theory.

Also, using the Ulna height prediction method, my ulna of 30cm long would suggest that i should grow to a height of 6 foot, 2 inches. My arms are longer than that of my brother and mother, who are 5'6'' and 5'5'' respectively.

Adding this information into a bone age height calculator also supports this theory.

Again, this states that my final height should be 6 foot, 2 inches. Normie height in Holland, but i'll take it ANY DAY over 5 foot 8.

The issue with the Ulna method though, is that numerous people have gotten a different height than their actual height. This adds an element of uncertainty about the theory. However, the other information still stands, and the Ulna prediction neatly fits into it.

By the way, for ethnicitycopers i've also tried the Mexican and miscellaneous Hispanic ethnicities. They were about an inch shorter at 6 foot 1, which is fine by me.

• +1
Reactions: Ryan and Deleted member 8244
Rip

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
I have never shaved in my entire life, and despite being from a VERY hairy family on both sides, i barely have a little mustache. My friend, who comes from some Blonde European family and is a year younger, already has a full goatee at 16, and more hair on the arms.

I have also noticed that it has only recently happened that i have been able to create precum if aroused.

Also, using the Ulna height prediction method, my ulna of 30cm long would suggest that i should grow to a height of 6 foot, 2 inches. My arms are longer than that of my brother and mother, who are 5'6'' and 5'5'' respectively.

Adding this information into a bone age height calculator also supports this theory.
View attachment 1386905
Again, this states that my final height should be 6 foot, 2 inches. Normie height in Holland, but i'll take it ANY DAY over 5 foot 8.

The issue with the Ulna method though, is that numerous people have gotten a different height than their actual height. This adds an element of uncertainty about the theory. However, the other information still stands, and the Ulna prediction neatly fits into it.

By the way, for ethnicitycopers i've also tried the Mexican and miscellaneous Hispanic ethnicities. They were about an inch shorter at 6 foot 1, which is fine by me.
When did you start getting dick hair?

your bone age is 13? Lucky bastard, you can reach 6'2" and grow even taller if you blast hgh at this point

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
your bone age is 13? Lucky bastard, you can reach 6'2" and grow even taller if you blast hgh at this point
I fucking hate that I had an early puberty. In middle school I towered over people, now I feel average :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Ryan and Deleted member 15884
I fucking hate that I had an early puberty. In middle school I towered over people, now I feel average :feelswhy:
I was tallish in 8th grade, below average in 9th, 5'6" all the way through 15 to 17 and now 5'7 at 18

• +1
Reactions: Ryan and Deleted member 15099

View attachment 1386905

Either youra gigs Low T or giga late puberty

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
stop this autism how tall are your parents and other family members?
just because u got long arms doesnt mean u might be 6'2, sum niggas just built weird bruh

stop this autism how tall are your parents and other family members?
just because u got long arms doesnt mean u might be 6'2, sum niggas just built weird bruh
i covered this and why you might be right and also wrong in the thread

• +1
Reactions: justadude
i covered this and why you might be right and also wrong in the thread
yea ik but u didnt say what the height of adult males usually is in ur family, this is way more important than some autistic theory

yea ik but u didnt say what the height of adult males usually is in ur family, this is way more important than some autistic theory
that's my entire family

but on my mother's side everyone is 5'9'', although the females are a similar height, my grandma was 5'7''

• +1
Reactions: justadude