I feel like it's low-key over for most people with brown eyes

Mongrelcel

Mongrelcel

Banned
I feel like it's next to impossible to have a "striking" eye area (or looks in general) with brown eyes, there is so many mediocre looking guys who have top tier eye area just because of their color halo.
If you'd remove the color, they would descend into the depths of averageness.

Guys with brown eyes must quite literally have perfect eye area for it to register as good looking, everything about them has to be perfect, while mfs with colored eyes can afford plenty of failos and still look as good. Not to mention, looksmaxing with colored eyes is like looksmaxing when you're tall - it's just more worth it, it's like everything you do is multiplies by 1.5x

Someone with brown eyes will have to do several extra procedures just to be on the same level as if he had been born with light eyes.

Seems to me that men with brown eyes are destined to be sub-chads unless they have truly insane looks or amazing height.

It's too brutal

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, tehVigilante, thecel and 11 others
eh- I disagree, its not really that important irl, eye colour isnt even that noticable in a lot of irl environments

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 21620, MiroslavBulldosex and 7 others
eh- I disagree, its not really that important irl, eye colour isnt even that noticable in a lot of irl environments
I wonder how women actually see this, it's very possible that I'm hyperfocusing on this since light eyes is so big on PSL, but as it's been proven many times PSL does not equal real life appeal

fucking RTT maxxed HTNs beat out barret IRL jfl

+ maybe women don't have in their heads the ideas about racial superiority and looks superiority etc maybe they don't consider someone less worth as a human because he has brown eyes

but we will never know

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 21620 and Deprived
I wonder how women actually see this, it's very possible that I'm hyperfocusing on this since light eyes is so big on PSL, but as it's been proven many times PSL does not equal real life appeal

fucking RTT maxxed HTNs beat out barret IRL jfl

+ maybe women don't have in their heads the ideas about racial superiority and looks superiority etc maybe they don't consider someone less worth as a human because he has brown eyes

but we will never know
In a club or bar- I would imagine when girls are filtering out guys to potentially get with, they probably decide whether or not a guy is attractive before hes close up enough that eye colour can be easily discerned, unless your eyes are really really bright blue its barely noticable in most everyday contexts.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Oberyn and Mongrelcel
brb contacting back all the girls i had sex with to tell them they did the mistake to fuck a brown eyed subhuman
my shitskin eyes genes will always remain in their pussies

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
brb contacting back all the girls i had sex with to tell them they did the mistake to fuck a brown eyed subhuman
my shitskin eyes genes will always remain in their pussies
it's hard to imagine there are women who are genuinely attracted to you tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 22126, alriodai and 1 other person
it's hard to imagine there are women who are genuinely attracted to you tbh
You could run a tinder with my pics but then you would cry so there's no Need to

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Mongrelcel
You could run a tinder with my pics but then you would cry so there's no Need to
if that's you in the avi, I doubt you'd get much success, like I said to you in some previous thread, here in EE you'd be below average, height wise, pheno wise, and even facially wise (not counting the pheno failo)

• JFL
if that's you in the avi, I doubt you'd get much success, like I said to you in some previous thread, here in EE you'd be below average, height wise, pheno wise, and even facially wise (not counting the pheno failo)
i already swiped in krakow buddy boyo i had 20 likes in an hour and was talking to some gl girls
same for russia
reminder that behing your male model avi there is a musty subhuman who i mog to the oblivion

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 19157 and Mongrelcel
why? Aren’t EE the most ugly Europeans?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Yea a good eye area won’t be as striking if darker eyes tbh. Meanwhile a mediocre eye area will looking striking with light blue eyes.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Swole bravo, Deleted member 21620, tehVigilante and 2 others
i already swiped in krakow buddy boyo i had 20 likes in an hour and was talking to some gl girls
same for russia
reminder that behing your male model avi there is a musty subhuman who i mog to the oblivion
I feel like you're overrating your looks HARD

why? Aren’t EE the most ugly Europeans?
no, actually I think EE countries have the best looking people in the world on average - both men and women
pheno wise, heigth wise etc

Yea a good eye area won’t be as striking if darker eyes tbh. Meanwhile a mediocre eye area will looking striking with light blue eyes.
that's what I'm saying bro
it's too brutal

i feel like people with light eyes just are superior, as in they have more worth as humans

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Broly

no, actually I think EE countries have the best looking people in the world on average - both men and women

it's too brutal

i feel like people with light eyes just are superior, as in they have more worth as humans
i feel like you're jealous.

• +1
  • JFL
it's too brutal
It indeed is and if anyone has a good eye area and they can pull off light eyed contacts, they for sure should as it’d help far more than some who has a shit eye area and can pull it off.

• +1
  • JFL
Eye color is cope. Shape is everything.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Oberyn, Vain786 and 1 other person
i feel like you're jealous.
I'm a very jealous individual in general, but of what I would be jealous when it comes to you?

It indeed is and if anyone has a good eye area and they can pull off light eyed contacts, they for sure should as it’d help far more than some who has a shit eye area and can pull it off.
+ the fact that it's not something you can improve or looksmax, you're just stuck with your color

it's fucking brutal seeing guys with light eye areas miles better than mine in every aspect be incel
how tf can i have a chance then?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Broly
He could slay easily in Germany, even though the haircut is fucked up. Needs more like an Italian mafia side parting.
That’s not what everybody else in the world thinks though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, owlofathena and Mongrelcel
I'm a very jealous individual in general, but of what I would be jealous when it comes to you?

+ the fact that it's not something you can improve or looksmax, you're just stuck with your color

it's fucking brutal seeing guys with light eye areas miles better than mine in every aspect be incel
Idk you Always got triggered by me for every post, like every user, you're jealous because i'm One the most gl user. 99% of you Will never touch the girls i did touch. Plus If you think you're subhuman because of your Eye colour (cope) you can Always get iris lightening.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Looksmax Refugee

exactly it’s something you HAVE to fraud even if you can pull it off and most of the times it doesn’t look realistic.

• +1
I was just thinking about this. Irl u mostly notice the eye color not the shape since it changes while talking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, thereallegend and Mongrelcel
saw some girl with caramel eyes at chitpotle

made me misspeak when i gave her my order

stopped me in my tracks

• +1
I feel like it's next to impossible to have a "striking" eye area (or looks in general) with brown eyes, there is so many mediocre looking guys who have top tier eye area just because of their color halo.

Guys with brown eyes must quite literally have perfect eye area for it to register as good looking, everything about them has to be perfect, while mfs with colored eyes can afford plenty of failos and still look as good. Not to mention, looksmaxing with colored eyes is like looksmaxing when you're tall - it's just more worth it, it's like everything you do is multiplies by 1.5x

Someone with brown eyes will have to do several extra procedures just to be on the same level as if he had been born with light eyes.

Seems to me that men with brown eyes are destined to be sub-chads unless they have truly insane looks or amazing height.

It's too brutal
Are you very ugly or something?

• +1
Are you very ugly or something?
the level of looks doesent really matter, as brown eyes will still be a huge net decrease

• +1
Some people with colored eyes have shit dull blue eyes where you can see their shit genetics like weird scars in their eyes and shit

Brown eyes aren't as dope as green eyes imo - but dark eyes are way more dominant and sexy in general - tbh if you're letting your eye color knock you out of the game you deserve for it to be over for you - but that's just my 2 cents...

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 20679 and Mongrelcel

It's too brutal
My eyes are nearly black and I've received numerous compliments on them from girls I've fucked

• +1
maybe women don't have in their heads the ideas about racial superiority and looks superiority etc maybe they don't consider someone less worth as a human because he has brown eyes
ADAD4440 5BC9 41FC A999 2E0D21E562F3

86FD6838 BEF6 4221 84D2 12AACD75F240

224C8B28 AE92 43F0 BF4A 73345F1BCC4A

CAAC2517 80B9 4292 9147 6D8E7A6D5736

• +1
even though he has brown eyes i think

pavard has good eye area

Attachments

• 1663443893621.png
    1663443893621.png
    611.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 1663444314060.png
    1663444314060.png
    323.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Some people with colored eyes have shit dull blue eyes where you can see their shit genetics like weird scars in their eyes and shit

Brown eyes aren't as dope as green eyes imo - but dark eyes are way more dominant and sexy in general - tbh if you're letting your eye color knock you out of the game you deserve for it to be over for you - but that's just my 2 cents...
that's like saying "if you let your height knock you out of the game, you deserve for it to be over for you", or "if you let bad looks ..."

these are all traits that have massive impact

that's like saying "if you let your height knock you out of the game, you deserve for it to be over for you", or "if you let bad looks ..."

these are all traits that have massive impact
Why are you so pessimistic? Are you really ugly or something?

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
@Amnesia wears blue contacts and girls compliment him all the time.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
idk my blue eyes save me many times

• +1