I feel like women only talk to me because they pity me

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
I just discovered I have craniosynostosis, I'm also recessed with a jew nose, and death tier eye area, I feel like I've been delusional for thinking any woman could ever be attracted to me, I don't know if I should continue with looksmaxxing or just spend the rest of my days rotting, nothing can be done to fix my subhuman skull to my knowledge, it's so over for recessed craniosynostosiscels, none of you know what it's like to be truly deformed, even bo2cel mogs me, and Saint taruccel would if he were taller. There's nobody I mog tbh, I wake up everyday for no reason my only purpose in life is to get mogged and cucked on a day to day basis, I will never find love or a woman who is attracted to me, I'm also poor and have no job. ITS FUCKING OVER I JUST WANT TO LIVE A NORMAL LIFE FUCK

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
You all hate me and won't even reply to my thread because I'm such an abomination.

u have blue eyes nigga half the world wants to suck ur cock dry muh cranyocock muh eye are muh chinless. FUCK U :ROFLMAO: btw ur cranial base is ok, mine is worse them yours. just get genio + lefort and ur chad

• +1
Reactions: chadtindermoney
u have blue eyes nigga half the world wants to suck ur cock dry muh cranyocock muh eye are muh chinless. FUCK U :ROFLMAO: btw ur cranial base is ok, mine is worse them yours. just get genio + lefort and ur chad
I only post my best pics on here I'm literally deformed and it's even worse when I'm bloated, and yeah I have good eye color but my nct is death tier and I have eye bags. I literally look like I have a syndrome tbh. I am still going to get lefort and genio/rhino and maybe eye surgery, but I feel like it's all just cope for my shit base and ugly face

I only post my best pics on here I'm literally deformed and it's even worse when I'm bloated, and yeah I have good eye color but my nct is death tier and I have eye bags. I literally look like I have a syndrome tbh. I am still going to get lefort and genio/rhino and maybe eye surgery, but I feel like it's all just cope for my shit base and ugly face
u have blue eyes. u dont have any excuses to not have 1000s of children

• +1
Reactions: chadtindermoney
Mogs me

• +1
Reactions: bignosesmallchin