I feel pain in my head after bonrsmashing (how long should I take a break from bone mashing I NEED SERIOUS ANSERRS NO TROLLS)

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
Title

• JFL
Reactions: the MOUSE and Gaygymmaxx
How long has the pain been

JFL @ people actually doing that shit

You just gotta push through the pain brother. I know it hurts and sucks right now but it gets better and doesn’t hurt after while plus it’s all worth it. I bonesmash in 5 minute intervals for 12 hours a day I started lower at like 8 hours a day and trying to get up to 16 hours a day bonesmashing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
You got a loose screw in your head after bone smashing, common side effect, a drill into your head will do.

• +1
Reactions: futureashtray
Fell for the meme...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
You just gotta push through the pain brother. I know it hurts and sucks right now but it gets better and doesn’t hurt after while plus it’s all worth it. I bonesmash in 5 minute intervals for 12 hours a day I started lower at like 8 hours a day and trying to get up to 16 hours a day bonesmashing
Larping graycel

Days or weeks until the pain stops along with the inflammation. It will ruin your skin and symmetry long term

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32669, humanoidsub7 and Zenis
Ur pfp checks out more and more every day dawg

Crazy unwashed mf on the edge is totally the vibe I get from your posts, I imagine you look just like your pfp

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Ur pfp checks out more and more every day dawg

Crazy unwashed mf on the edge is totally the vibe I get from your posts, I imagine you look just like your pfp
Yes I do

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
curlyheadjames

Users who are viewing this thread

Back