I feel so pathetic at my age

Deleted member 16853

Deleted member 16853

Rip Anime legend 2021-2022
I'm 20 years old watching anime, beatng my meat to hentai and playing with a Katana pretending im a swordsman. Yet at the same age my father already had a kid :feelswhy: it's over for me

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Kroker, EverythingMattersCel and 5 others
I'm 20 years old watching anime, beatng my meat to hentai and playing with a Katana pretending im a swordsman. Yet at the same age my father already had a kid :feelswhy: it's over for me
just get a job bro, thas a start. if you already have one, youre doing more than some your age

Hone your sword skills for the upcoming ww3.

• JFL
Reactions: Hueless, EverythingMattersCel, Kozner and 6 others
It’s not that uncommon nowadays

I'm 20 years old watching anime, beatng my meat to hentai and playing with a Katana pretending im a swordsman.

Average anime avi user :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16853
Yeah my friends are 19-20 stable lives,gf etc meanwhile I still need to finish highschool and softmaxx to look non-homeless, then wageslave a year for surgeries and then I'll be 21 around 18 year olds in university if all goes well

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84, BoneDensity and ShowerMaxxing
How the fuck are you not finished hs by 19?
I finished hs went uni dropped out, went community college dropped out. Now I’m wageslaving at a supermarket, brutal when u iqmog ur manager

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: EdouardManlet, AlexBrown84, Growth Plate and 4 others
I finished hs went uni dropped out, went community college dropped out. Now I’m wageslaving at a supermarket, brutal when u iqmog ur manager
I swear every normie just trolls the next few years after highschool unless you're a ricecel/incel, my asian friends are working their hardest in engineering, time is ticking for them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Growth Plate and ShowerMaxxing
I swear every normie just trolls the next few years after highschool unless you're a ricecel/incel, my asian friends are working their hardest in engineering, time is ticking for them
Trolls, u mean like fucks around? My old classmates are mostly in dead end jobs, at uni studying a worthless degree, all with gfs, cars and some moved out(all broke from the cost of living, gf, gas).

Moneymog them all working some entry level lol. But they all have their shit together compared to me, pains me to say lol

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Matthias8272
just get a job bro, thas a start. if you already have one, youre doing more than some your age
I had a job, but got fired Cause I was late everyday for 6 months straight

being on time was never one of my strengths

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and ShowerMaxxing
Trolls, u mean like fucks around? My old classmates are mostly in dead end jobs, at uni studying a worthless degree, all with gfs, cars and some moved out(all broke from the cost of living, gf, gas).

Moneymog them all working some entry level lol. But they all have their shit together compared to me, pains me to say lol
Yeah I mean not taking the time seriously, but that's ideal assuming you're having fun messing around. Also is going to residential colleges at 20-21 which will be filled with 18 year olds autistic or only just acceptable?

• +1
Poor kisuke

• JFL
I had a job, but got fired Cause I was late everyday for 6 months straight

being on time was never one of my strengths
How late we talking, fucking amazing that u managed to not get fired earlier

• +1
Brutal bro. You still have a change at a normal life if you start living now (unless you're a subhuman)

• JFL
Yeah I mean not taking the time seriously, but that's ideal assuming you're having fun messing around. Also is going to residential colleges at 20-21 which will be filled with 18 year olds autistic or only just acceptable?
Most people at uni are between 18-30. There’s legit adults with children lol. If ur talking about being involved socially I’d say ur fine if ur 25 and under or atleast look it(fraud age). Else people are gonna exclude u for being an oldcel. But generally classes are filled with people straight outta high school

Lots will drop out after 1st year

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and Matthias8272
How late we talking, fucking amazing that u managed to not get fired earlier
Like 20-40 minutes late, I only didn't get fired cause I made a few connections, but once they changed who was in charge of my area it was over:feelswhy:

• JFL
Like 20-40 minutes late, I only didn't get fired cause I made a few connections, but once they changed who was in charge of my area it was over:feelswhy:
Wtf u low inhib god. I shit myself if I’m 10 minutes or more late

• JFL
Wtf u low inhib god. I shit myself if I’m 10 minutes or more late
Im one of the most high inhib people I know, It's just that i've been late everywhere for as long as I can remember from Church, to highschool

Im one of the most high inhib people I know, It's just that i've been late everywhere for as long as I can remember from Church, to highschool
And u never shit urself being high inhib?

Are you KHHV like me? :feelswhy:

• Hmm...
Here is a good forum for you trucel. (y)

How old was your mother and father when she had you?