I felt like a manlet last night in the bar

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
Jesus, last night me and a buddy went to this new bar that's opened in town and i felt uncomfortable when i got off my table to go the bathroom, or go to the bar to get served.

I felt like a manlet, so any tall dudes.
I am 6ft and in the supermarket or any normal settings im generally above average but in the bars i feel small..

I think the average heights in bars and clubs these days are disproportionately skewed towards tall people because the manlets of the world are hiding away at home now. They are recluses.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, EverythingMattersCel and Deleted member 7098
3DB1909C 0D94 40DD B683 DBC2215EC2E0

Chicken arent that bad either, they're very meaty and soft probably

Jesus, last night me and a buddy went to this new bar that's opened in town and i felt uncomfortable when i got off my table to go the bathroom, or go to the bar to get served.

I am 6ft and in the supermarket or any normal settings im generally above average but in the bars i feel small..

I think the average heights in bars and clubs these days are disproportionately skewed towards tall people because the manlets of the world are hiding away at home now. They are recluses.
people going to bars are more likely to use these:

I feel this 100%. You see so many more people 6'3+ in bar setting than you would normally on the street.

A lot of manlets have given up on life.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao

I feel this 100%. You see so many more people 6'3+ in bar setting than you would normally on the street.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, RealLooksmaxxer and Lmao

yes. the average height is higher in bars and clubs that normal outside life.

Even manlets gotta eat so they need to go to the supermarket.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao