I figured out my “dream” career

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
Actor/producer/cartoonist. Cartoonist is all I have cuz I never took the opportunities in high school to consider acting. I signed up for a pro tools class but it was too late to join. So I’m depressed now.

Draw me a Mickey mouse

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and androidcel
Didn't read lol, start losing weight.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba, dogtown, Deleted member 281 and 5 others
Are you autistic? Stop repeating yourself.
Come on, you fuck niggas, reply. I’m bored in math class.
@Sizzurp

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown, Autist and Murican
idk what else to say m8, the message is clear find your goal in life go after it, just pay attention in class do your job, i know most people will mess around but il try to give some piece of advice right here and im leaving it with that, '' If you use your mental, life ain't complicated, this shit is usually simple .

You're gonna be a star, Leonardo da vincel.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba, dogtown, Phad and 2 others
draw my sonic oc

2hhh9r

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Acting classes today or pretty much worthless.

Study Theatre in New York/Los Angeles and you may have a chance

Acting classes today or pretty much worthless.

Study Theatre in New York/Los Angeles and you may have a chance
Stfu ur literally an alcohol

Tfw you're too fucking dumb to pursue the only passion you had :feelscry:

Actor/producer/cartoonist. Cartoonist is all I have cuz I never took the opportunities in high school to consider acting. I signed up for a pro tools class but it was too late to join. So I’m depressed now.
I'll have a number 9, a number 9 with cheese, a number 6 with extra dip and BEPSI. If you bring me a COLE, I'm slapping you with a wet sock.

You arnt depressed you are self pitying and loathing in your own failures that’s all

You arnt depressed you are self pitying and loathing in your own failures that’s all
I don’t know if it makes much sense to pursue to something I haven’t done since 10th grade

Thank you that makes me feel alot better

• +1
Reactions: Phad
idk man i thnk he should actually try to gain weight. he's looking a little thin. only has 1.5 chins not 2

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
idk man i thnk he should actually try to gain weight. he's looking a little thin. only has 1.5 chins not 2
*think