I figured out why I am ugly

D

Deleted member 19174

Exile
I did something bad in my past life, which forced god to make me ugly incel. Hopefully once I'm done suffering in this life, god will reward me with a new normal life.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23848, Deleted member 22780, Deleted member 24213 and 1 other person
you have to do good things in this life to be rewarded in your next or you're gonna get thrown in a loop.

• Woah
Reactions: poopoohead
You were born to be Gods abused dog before your birth. It was all written down you were made to be a cuck to entertain the chads and God himself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23848 and Deleted member 19174

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking, HarrierDuBois, babineux and 1 other person
you're ugly because you have bad posture from sitting in front of the tv or computer slouched over instead of being outside walking and running upright. because you stayed at home all day the allergens from the dust clogged up your nose and forced you to mouth breath. outside genetic deformities, ugliness is 100% environmental.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23642
you're ugly because you have bad posture from sitting in front of the tv or computer slouched over instead of being outside walking and running upright. because you stayed at home all day the allergens from the dust clogged up your nose and forced you to mouth breath. outside genetic deformities, ugliness is 100% environmental.
cope

Subhumans that live exceptionally virtuous lives are reincarnated as female horseshoe crabs.
(female crab in the middle)

iu

Subhumans that live exceptionally virtuous lives are reincarnated as female horseshoe crabs.
(female crab in the middle)

iu
still better than being incel

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
Thats my theory too and its even worse in my case because i was born with a cleft lip that got repaired at birth but i still look subhuman. jfl it never even began for me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174
U were hexum in ur past life and wasted genetics fucking this ugly bitch

God can’t forgive that

Thats my theory too and its even worse in my case because i was born with a cleft lip that got repaired at birth but i still look subhuman. jfl it never even began for me.
That’s brutal man. Hopefully god makes you a chad in your next life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24459
Get rhino and get Botox in lip