I find it kinda funny and I find it kinda sad

Ritalincell

Ritalincell

Xephir
That status in this forum plays such a huge role. A lot of people here are incels or if not they are blackpilled. Most people here state that they hate how society works but are not different than normies for the biggest part. PrettyBoyMaxxing for example could post his morning diarrhea here and would get tons of likes, or even if he would post smth that wasn't funny, people would like it (no hate btw, he is just an example for my argumentation).
I hate it, I hate how people are.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 6401, Deleted and 6 others
It’s human nature bro. Can’t change it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, EthnicelAscension, DianabolDownie and 4 others
36a3sh

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, EthnicelAscension, Slayer and 4 others
It is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2012, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
Arvid is biggest forum chad tbh

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PenileFacialSurgery, Age of Empires and 3 others
6813CB74 91F7 4781 9218 26EA306D1634

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2012, Alt Number 3 and 5 others
that the dreams in which im dying are the best ive ever had :hnghn:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Age of Empires, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
That status in this forum plays such a huge role. A lot of people here are incels or if not they are blackpilled. Most people here state that they hate how society works but are not different than normies for the biggest part. PrettyBoyMaxxing for example could post his morning diarrhea here and would get tons of likes, or even if he would post smth that wasn't funny, people would like it (no hate btw, he is just an example for my argumentation).
I hate it, I hate how people are.
OP:
Images   2020 04 04T131429269

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 3202
i have noticed this. it’s both online and irl. the most fucked people are the ones invisible on an incel forum

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Ritalincell, Age of Empires and 2 others
ur acting like everyone just likes prettyboymaxxing lmao

the real reason is he rots on discord everyday with his hollow narcy teen "the tribe" friends and they gas eachother up 24/7. he also rots here a crazy amount, 90 posts a day 15k posts crazy.

all his posts are just tribe members talking back and forth, which continuously bump it. i saw his pic dude looks like sideshow bob jfl, he isnt that popular irl. he only hangs with incels he met online.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Alt Number 3, 25thpercentile human and 1 other person
  • +1
ur acting like everyone just likes prettyboymaxxing lmao

the real reason is he rots on discord everyday with his hollow narcy teen "the tribe" friends and they gas eachother up 24/7. he also rots here a crazy amount, 90 posts a day 15k posts crazy.

all his posts are just tribe members talking back and forth, which continuously bump it. i saw this his pic dude looks like sideshow bob jfl, he isnt that popular irl. he only hangs with incels he met online.
this nigga is the king of slander

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Alt Number 3, 25thpercentile human and 1 other person
  • +1
im the guy most people recognize but nobody thinks of

honestly kinda prefer it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 3202
you were actually wrong in everything expext the 15k posts part :(
nah everything was pretty right.

ur ego jus kind of fragile, just like that thread where a guy posted ur pic and u typed him 6 paragraphs. tribe members, everytime.

• +1
im the guy most people recognize but nobody thinks of

honestly kinda prefer it
Nah, you are one of the several users that tend to pop up on my mind when I think about Looksmax.me during the day.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Ritalincell, DianabolDownie and 1 other person
Didnt ask

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, DianabolDownie and ChaddeusPeuterschmit