i find it very hard to distinguish between girls behaviour

2peasinapod

2peasinapod

Banned
not just girls, but its the hardest for me personally

everyone in public is acting or hiding their true self

girls grow up and learn to act like a disney princess to get what they want, they know to act cute/ innocent etc

but they are extremely vulgar, and nothing phases them behind the scenes

horny girls are fucking degenerate, they will do ANYTHING

can you imagine a cute girl licking some old dirty ethnics asscrack? or eating the cum that drips out of their pussy :sick: :sick::sick:

the same girl pretends to be scarred of little spiders in front of her father :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16279, Deleted member 5912, Disabledcel and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and turkproducer
blackpill

everyone is totally fake

socially conditioned to act in a certain way

i dont know how couples live togetherlong term tbh, when they first meet they are hiding themselves from eachother

i have never been able to be myself with women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16279, Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 4209
socially conditioned to act in a certain way

i dont know how couples live togetherlong term tbh, when they first meet they are hiding themselves from eachother

i have never been able to be myself with women
if you open up to a foid you will become sexually invisible

if you open up to a foid you will become sexually invisible

depends, bec asue if you open up and shes still acting vs you open up and then she opens up which exposes shes been acting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16279 and Deleted member 5912
Soon, I will make a girl mine

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 2227
The amount of times I witness girls who are "friends" talk shit behind each others back like they actually hate each other...I would have to agree with you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209 and turkproducer
The amount of times I witness girls who are "friends" talk shit behind each others back like they actually hate each other...I would have to agree with you

yes, if a girl doesnt get EVERYTHING she wants, then toys will be thrown out the pram and noone is safe...but its the same with men now

thats why it is almost better to not know many people, a few very close friends from childhood

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16279 and Effortless
yes, if a girl doesnt get EVERYTHING she wants, then toys will be thrown out the pram and noone is safe...but its the same with men now

thats why it is almost better to not know many people, a few very close friends from childhood

Yeah exactly mate, its always good to keep your circle small, less drama while actually being good bros.

I could call many people I know friends but I can sus out the real and fakes, benefits of the black pill is knowing that very few people are actually real so you don't have to deal with them.

• +1
Reactions: 2peasinapod
Girls are mostly the same. Small variation of each other. Only a few girls are actual individuals. Girls are may more herd oriented than men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Same for both genders imo
Girls are mostly the same. Small variation of each other. Only a few girls are actual individuals. Girls are may more herd oriented than men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16279, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2597