I fixed my hair

Mansnob

Mansnob

Diamond

So last night I did a deep condition and I used some of my mom's hair products and wow, I actually have curls now

No you didn't

Well congrats u have nappy hair just like every other black guy now. You made it worse

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
Well congrats u have nappy hair just like every other black guy now. You made it worse
How many girls feel your hair and compliment it everyday

How many girls feel your hair and compliment it everyday
You wanna see the attention I get on a daily basis? Trust me you don't wanna bring girls into this man or you're gonna wanna kill yourself again:feelshaha::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
:feelskek:
You wanna see the attention I get on a daily basis? Trust me youn't wanna bring girls into this man or you're gonna wanna kill yourself again:feelshaha::feelskek:

Whatever you say cowboy
Cowboy? Is that supposed to be an insult or did your zoomer ass just get done playing red dead redemption 2

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, dogtown, Deleted member 611 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Should I send his pics to one of my orbiters and post the replies?

Don't do it man, he mogs you to death. You're going to get crushed.

What a sad life you live my friend

And he confidence and NT mogs you too @Nibba

It's over for chads

• +1
Getting attention from females=sad life. Okay nigga. U got dumped for a fatass
What says girls are everything? Do you live to accomplish anything meaningful in life?

• +1
What says girls are everything? Do you live to accomplish anything meaningful in life?

I like you man, that's exactly the right attitude.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
I was an all American athlete in high school and I'm in the running for president of my class at my 20k student university. I have A MENSA scholarship and am traveling to China next year to research Gene editing. What about you son? Yeah I didn't think so

• +1
  • +1
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

This place is so pathetic

• +1
Reactions: Nibba, Deleted member 611 and Deleted member 656
Trying to get attention from skanks is a cope for having no real skills or purpose in life
Getting the attention from them is a good addition to all the other stuff in life

• +1
Trying to get attention from skanks is a cope for having no real skills or purpose in life
>How many girls think ur hair is attractive
>Girls mean nothing haha sad life XD
Ur the biggest hypocrite retard on this site bro

>How many girls think ur hair is attractive
>Girls mean nothing haha sad life XD
Ur the biggest hypocrite retard on this site bro
I was just making a point I didn't say the girls who love my hair are my only motivation in life

I wish lookism existed when I was this fellas age, I would've glued my tongue to the roof of my mouth and megadosed mk677.

• +1
I wish lookism existed when I was this fellas age, I would've glued my tongue to the roof of my mouth and megadosed mk677.
What's mk677?

I was just making a point I didn't say the girls who love my hair are my only motivation in life
https://looksmax.org/threads/i-dont-get-why-girls-dont-like-me.7118/

Waaaa waaaaa why don't girls like me ???

I was an all American athlete in high school and I'm in the running for president of my class at my 20k student university. I have A MENSA scholarship and am traveling to China next year to research Gene editing. What about you son? Yeah I didn't think so
Nice cope faggit
What have you done with your life? Lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and dogtown
Holy shit I'm sending this to a chick in my class. This is gonna be brutal. I'll make a thread later and tag u homie
the kid doesnt even look black also he says he is 18 no fucking way

• +1
Holy shit I'm sending this to a chick in my class. This is gonna be brutal. I'll make a thread later and tag u homie
Tag me too brogre :feelswhere:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, dogtown, Deleted member 611 and 1 other person