i found a way to increase hgh and test

Teli

Teli

Bronze
FASTING and tons of calcium what i did was fast for three days then take vitamin d3 and drink half a jug of milk i got horny and jacked off later and dude jizz was pouring like a fucking waterfall it got too the point where i was a little annoyed granted im 15 5[9 but i feel like if i keep doing what im doing im garunteed to grow to 6'1-6'2

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, mvp2v1, 5.5psl and 1 other person
the HGH increase during fasting isnt used for your height though

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 28774 and mvp2v1
its also used to repair body damage
semen is chi aka life force by fasting your collecting life force more rapidly and increasing hgh forcing ur body to grow

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28774
FASTING and tons of calcium what i did was fast for three days then take vitamin d3 and drink half a jug of milk i got horny and jacked off later and dude jizz was pouring like a fucking waterfall it got too the point where i was a little annoyed granted im 15 5[9 but i feel like if i keep doing what im doing im garunteed to grow to 6'1-6'2
sum1 ping me later to lmk if this guys high or theres some truth to this

• +1
Reactions: Teli
semen is chi aka life force by fasting your collecting life force more rapidly and increasing hgh forcing ur body to grow
Kys

wat dawg?? 😭😭