I found my 3/4 awfull, is it normal?

Dude you got to stop posting shit like this, imagine your future girlfriend or boss or children finding it

Just bro so I don’t need surgery for my maxila and mandible ?

narcy autist nothing more nothing less

• +1
Reactions: StudyHacks and Deleted member 470
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown
https://streamable.com/aukm1

ENJOY The Quality Entertainment brothers 《3

Your biacronomial , ribcage and head circum is small plus your voice is really high.

@Arceus300 voice is deeper despite being younger, and his shoulders look normal. Even though his mandible bone is recessed yours are far more recessed. He mogs you by a bit now, and once he gets his acne cleared up he's going to mog you to hell

and he charisma mogs you

Your biacronomial , ribcage and head circum is small plus your voice is really high.

@Arceus300 voice is deeper despite being younger, and his shoulders look normal. Even though his mandible bone is recessed yours are far more recessed. He mogs you by a bit now, and once he gets his acne cleared up he's going to mog you to hell

and he charisma mogs you
youre the only one whose opinion i dont give a fuck about

I'm about to stop replying to people unless they're one of my peers

To many bipolar people not only Nibba, but you as well

youre the only one whose opinion i dont give a fuck about

Screen Shot 2019 01 02 at 50037 PM

@dogtown this dude was in my PM begging for advice not even a full 12 hours ago

He's saying he feels good no but was feeling suicidal yesterday. Another sign of a manic depressive episode

Screen Shot 2019 01 02 at 50023 PM

and then of course he begs for a rate for free since he's a poorcell. While my patrons in my inbox are still waiting to open their wallet , so I can open my brain and give them the knowledge they need

@Arceus300 don't mind him you looks mog him , and are also NT
@HorseFace No one would ever hire him. Even on this obscure website his likes/messages ratio is the lowest of the low

View attachment 10377

He's saying he feels good no but was feeling suicidal yesterday. Another sign of a manic depressive episode

View attachment 10378

and then of course he begs for a rate for free since he's a poorcell. While my patrons in my inbox are still waiting to open their wallet , so I can open my brain and give them the knowledge they need

Just thought the reply was funny bro

View attachment 10377

View attachment 10378

@HorseFace No one would ever hire him. Even on this obscure website his likes/messages ratio is the lowest of the low
Calm down bro. I meant no disrespect, I respect you, I just dgaf about your opinion. That's all. We can still be friends.

Edit: What do you mean by "no one would hire him (me)"? You mean hire me for a job? I really don't sound like that irl, it was just because of the loud music and I was also putting on an act, hence the non-NT image.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown