I fucked up

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Not a recent story but I'd still love to share.

So in September I had been writing to a blondy that I had met on tinder for one month. She's a 5/10 facially at best but good body (5'8, athletic) and we always had funny, confortable, and even sexual conversations. Her city is about 30 miles from mine and we were both busy. That's why we decided to meet in person at the beginning of September.

The night before our first date I was bored as fuck so I logged in tinder again (I never deleted it, but I became less active there since I met the blondy) and started to swipe randomly. I got 2 matches one of which was a brunette, also 5/10 at best. I didn't think too much and just talked to her without any flirtation.

The next morning, I was so excited that I woke up at 6 already (the date was planned at 11am). I put on my black tight shirt that shower my muscles perfectly, poured some Hugo Boss, styled my hair carefully with mousse and gel. Then I set out towards her city. I was filled with joy and excitement until one message coming from her WhatsApp struck me like lightning :

"Hey, I'm ready but... Let's say I'm a bit sad".

I asked her why. Then she told me that the brunette I matched the last night was one of her best friends, and she told her everything. I tried to explain that we didn't flirt, but she kept saying that I shouldn't be on tinder looking for girls right before out date. "I don't want to argue but I don't want to be one of your girls". In the end she canceled the date and I had to drive back.

FUCKING SHIT. It was fucking depressing and frustrating because I got fucking bad luck. And later I felt so pissed, after the blackpill, because she even dared feeling entitled to my loyalty while we were not yet in a relationship. And all of that because I'm not attractive enough. If I was chad I'd probably have had a threesome with both.

Sadly, that was the closest chance for me to put an end to my dry spell in 2018. And I fucked up. I'll probably spend this year sexlessly unless some miracle happens.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Highrise, Deleted member 10679, Gayalienmax and 1 other person
Don't worry about it boyo, you still mog me.

Not a recent story but I'd still love to share.

So in September I had been writing to a blondy that I had met on tinder for one month. She's a 5/10 facially at best but good body (5'8, athletic) and we always had funny, confortable, and even sexual conversations. Her city is about 30 miles from mine and we were both busy. That's why we decided to meet in person at the beginning of September.

The night before our first date I was bored as fuck so I logged in tinder again (I never deleted it, but I became less active there since I met the blondy) and started to swipe randomly. I got 2 matches one of which was a brunette, also 5/10 at best. I didn't think too much and just talked to her without any flirtation.

The next morning, I was so excited that I woke up at 6 already (the date was planned at 11am). I put on my black tight shirt that shower my muscles perfectly, poured some Hugo Boss, styled my hair carefully with mousse and gel. Then I set out towards her city. I was filled with joy and excitement until one message coming from her WhatsApp struck me like lightning :

"Hey, I'm ready but... Let's say I'm a bit sad".

I asked her why. Then she told me that the brunette I matched the last night was one of her best friends, and she told her everything. I tried to explain that we didn't flirt, but she kept saying that I shouldn't be on tinder looking for girls right before out date. "I don't want to argue but I don't want to be one of your girls". In the end she canceled the date and I had to drive back.

FUCKING SHIT. It was fucking depressing and frustrating because I got fucking bad luck. And later I felt so pissed, after the blackpill, because she even dared feeling entitled to my loyalty while we were not yet in a relationship. And all of that because I'm not attractive enough. If I was chad I'd probably have had a threesome with both.

Sadly, that was the closest chance for me to put an end to my dry spell in 2018. And I fucked up. I'll probably spend this year sexlessly unless some miracle happens.
It's true you might not be a chad but consider the following:

How would you feel if the foid you were going to have a date with had been chatting up a fucking friend of yours that exact morning? I would take it as a huge indication that they don't like me and that she's a gigaslut. Otherwise why look for someone else? So desperate before having a date with me? Lmao it doesn't matter how you want to phrase it and explain it with blackpill. The surprise of being told this will overcome any cope and make you feel in a second place.

So given you have more choices it's reasonable to opt out.

You were not fully objective with the conclusions you made on this thread.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10679
Don't worry about it boyo, you still mog me.

XD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9391