Venting I FUCKING HATE how my face behaves bloat-wise

Zyros

Zyros

Zephir
Seriously fuck it. I am very social and know LOTS and LOTS of people of all looks levels. NO ONE SINGLE GUY has the bloat related problems I have. For example the permanently bloated face sides (rounded ramuses) even when I am at low bloat with a sharp strong jaw and concave cheeks, I NEVER EVER knew people who would have this combo. I only see rounbded ramuses on VERY FAT guys and the first thing to dissapear when someone loses fat is this shit. Even people with higher bodyfat, almost no jawlines and flat cheeks, who have way more recessed bone structures than me have straighter face sides than me I don't understand it.

Another thing is how bloat affects me. Its not something linear: The difference in looks is more dramating when going from light bloat to low/no bloat than when going from bad/great bloat to light bloat, its like exponential. I only start to look decent (and the difference is dramatic) when im at a very low bloat level. I never saw this shit on other guys either, which don't have such a dramatic difrference onhly at the lowest levels, and im talking about guys with smaller jaws, more recessed chins, no cheekbones or way more flat maxillas. I just don't understand why bloat scales this way on my face. If I am at low bloat, a little bloat is enough to make me somehow look fat and kill all shading in my face.

Another thing is my sensitivity to food. Many friends of mine only get facial changes when eating worse/better during several days or over even longer periods. I know some friend who eats salty snacks every day and stays the same. Meanwhile my face changes WITHIN FUCKING HOURS, and a SINGLE HEAVY CHEAT MEAL is enough to kill almost all the shading in my face. I really don't understand this fucking shit, I have high T traits like high libido, fast and strong beard and hair growth and high energy without needing to oversleep. But my face reacts like if I was on tranny meds to food. I don't know anyone whose facial bloat fluctuates so incredibly fast and who is so extremely sensitive to food as me. I am a bit tired of doing hard diet only for friends who eat whatever have a more consistent and constant look over the days. I remember once when I was pretty lean, eating a SIGNLE BAG OF CHIPS and looking like I weighted 10 kilograms more next day, its fucking ridiculous. I can't ever afford to go eat some snack or shit while chilling with friends because of this. Lots of the time I am even anxious when there is a family gathering or friend dinner because I can't exhaustively control what is going to be in my dish.

I fucking hate to wake up everyday paranoid about how will I look that day. If I wasnt a pencilneck framecel i wouldn't mind it so much but with my type of body I can't afford any other kind of face that is not a lean face. I really don't understand why I have always round ramuses, why bloat loss scales exponentially instead of a linear way, and why I am so extremely sensitive to food.

Earthling

Earthling

Just a larp
One question, do you eat bread?

• +1
Reactions: 000
Deleted member 701

Deleted member 701

I̥̺̓ͫͅts̱̠͂ͤ ̧̳̠̥͙͎̳͈͊ͤͦ̆ỏ̢̱̜̳̤͆̌̀g̳̦̑ͮ̀̚r̝͖̝͖͊̎e
No, incredibly minimal amounts. Dropping carbs and sodium is how I achieved the "lean" level.
So youre in complete ketosis? Do you have an estimate of how much sodium you're consuming a day?

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Watermaxxing + buccal fat removal

Wool

Wool

massive side framecel
Seriously fuck it. I am very social and know LOTS and LOTS of people of all looks levels. NO ONE SINGLE GUY has the bloat related problems I have. For example the permanently bloated face sides (rounded ramuses) even when I am at low bloat with a sharp strong jaw and concave cheeks, I NEVER EVER knew people who would have this combo. I only see rounbded ramuses on VERY FAT guys and the first thing to dissapear when someone loses fat is this shit. Even people with higher bodyfat, almost no jawlines and flat cheeks, who have way more recessed bone structures than me have straighter face sides than me I don't understand it.

Another thing is how bloat affects me. Its not something linear: The difference in looks is more dramating when going from light bloat to low/no bloat than when going from bad/great bloat to light bloat, its like exponential. I only start to look decent (and the difference is dramatic) when im at a very low bloat level. I never saw this shit on other guys either, which don't have such a dramatic difrference onhly at the lowest levels, and im talking about guys with smaller jaws, more recessed chins, no cheekbones or way more flat maxillas. I just don't understand why bloat scales this way on my face. If I am at low bloat, a little bloat is enough to make me somehow look fat and kill all shading in my face.

Another thing is my sensitivity to food. Many friends of mine only get facial changes when eating worse/better during several days or over even longer periods. I know some friend who eats salty snacks every day and stays the same. Meanwhile my face changes WITHIN FUCKING HOURS, and a SINGLE HEAVY CHEAT MEAL is enough to kill almost all the shading in my face. I really don't understand this fucking shit, I have high T traits like high libido, fast and strong beard and hair growth and high energy without needing to oversleep. But my face reacts like if I was on tranny meds to food. I don't know anyone whose facial bloat fluctuates so incredibly fast and who is so extremely sensitive to food as me. I am a bit tired of doing hard diet only for friends who eat whatever have a more consistent and constant look over the days. I remember once when I was pretty lean, eating a SIGNLE BAG OF CHIPS and looking like I weighted 10 kilograms more next day, its fucking ridiculous. I can't ever afford to go eat some snack or shit while chilling with friends because of this. Lots of the time I am even anxious when there is a family gathering or friend dinner because I can't exhaustively control what is going to be in my dish.

I fucking hate to wake up everyday paranoid about how will I look that day. If I wasnt a pencilneck framecel i wouldn't mind it so much but with my type of body I can't afford any other kind of face that is not a lean face. I really don't understand why I have always round ramuses, why bloat loss scales exponentially instead of a linear way, and why I am so extremely sensitive to food.
why you worrying about face bro, it looks fine.

androidcel

androidcel

Banned
my face gets bloated easily too, atleast i got pretty large frame tbh.

Vanity00

Vanity00

Iron
You probably have messed up digestion and/or bacteria imbalance in your gut. This causes bloating and a lot of others things. Visit an endocrinologist to get it fixed.

S

shimada

Master
You have issues lol

theropeking

theropeking

"theropeking has the longest Midface" - Ryo Hazuki
276eead8c3046beb1e18d662408fb66a.png

You're not the only one. I do also have a curvy jawline, and the worst thing is that i cant fix it by going very low BF. It will always be curvy!:feelsrope:

I am thinking of angle fillers tbh

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
Its the damage mcdonalds does

SquareChinOrDeath

SquareChinOrDeath

You are as old as your hairline and collagen level
Add Sulforaphane and Cardio, stay very lean at all times and overtime your fat cells' accumulation will adjust to lower levels. (why fat people stay fat)
You should watch your collagen production if you do this for a long time, Retin A can help.

this is bdd

strong username to post content ratio

Last edited:
bassfreak

bassfreak

Diamond
You probably have messed up digestion and/or bacteria imbalance in your gut. This causes bloating and a lot of others things. Visit an endocrinologist to get it fixed.
or cortisol is too high , go endo and check it

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
or cortisol is too high , go endo and check it
lack of sleep causes facial bloating too I heard. Only sure way to get rid of it is to stay under 10 percent bodyfat year round on a cleann diet.

bassfreak

bassfreak

Diamond
Lack of sleep = high cortisol = lower test , bigger water retension , biger blood sugar , higer insulin resistance , lower HGH . But too low cortisol can also fuck u up

laske.7

laske.7

nyctophilia

i got exactly same problem like
im 11% bf and im bloated 24/7 for no reason even tho i eat healthy

Zyros

Zyros

Zephir
i got exactly same problem like
im 11% bf and im bloated 24/7 for no reason even tho i eat healthy

Oh, long time since I posted this. I no longer have these problems. Feels like I have gone a long way reading my past posts about this.

laske.7

laske.7

nyctophilia
Oh, long time since I posted this. I no longer have these problems. Feels like I have gone a long way reading my past posts about this.
damn, any tips for anti bloat shit man?

Zyros

Zyros

Zephir
damn, any tips for anti bloat shit man?

What worked for me is just keep dieting for a long time (this post is like a year and a half old, for example). Over time body metabolism like.. "readapts" to the diet, and you both no longer feel so hungry when doing it and become much more resistant to "cheat" food. I can't say for everyone, but its what worked for me: consistence over time with diet plan.

laske.7

laske.7

nyctophilia
What worked for me is just keep dieting for a long time (this post is like a year and a half old, for example). Over time body metabolism like.. "readapts" to the diet, and you both no longer feel so hungry when doing it and become much more resistant to "cheat" food. I can't say for everyone, but its what worked for me: consistence over time with diet plan.
deal, ty sir