i fucking hate sheboon niggers

Jamaldickjavontus

Jamaldickjavontus

Blackcell by day,Tyrone by night
My sister is a steortypical nigger sheboon she goes around the house being a bitch and talking shit under her breath to anyone,shes loud af and doesnt wear headphones why did god have to make me her brother? Fuck this shit the next time her chimp ass comes and talks shit imma say slurs so bad shell be traumatised and wish she was white

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Napoleon de Geso, klip11, Skywalker and 5 others
Least self hating nigger

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 27511, Deleted member 25377 and 2 others
me and my brothers act like respectable negros,everytime we go for vacation this niggress can never stfu and stinks the place

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon de Geso, Skywalker and traveler
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon de Geso and traveler
i sound like a complaining loser but ask @Blackgymmax living with a sheboon is hell

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
AS THE REPRESENTER OF THE BLACK COMMUNITY ON ORG I FULLY AGREE AND SUPPORT YOUR MESSAGE

his sister is a coping wana be emo goth girl
she might be different
lucky ass bastard his sister is probably quiet and smart

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
I'd facefuck her annoying nigress ass into oblivion to make her shut the fuck up

Angry wrestling 1

only if she's a 5+, thin and age of consent

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Dr. Bludy, Arditi and 1 other person
b
no he said she's extremely low iq
my sister is a emoish sheboon aswell,i pray to god she grows out of this shit when shes 18

I will fuck her in the ass

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
My sister is a steortypical nigger sheboon she goes around the house being a bitch and talking shit under her breath to anyone,shes loud af and doesnt wear headphones why did god have to make me her brother? Fuck this shit the next time her chimp ass comes and talks shit imma say slurs so bad shell be traumatised and wish she was white
no one cares

Yo sister is her??

Is she Tyrone only?