I FUCKING HATE WMAF COUPLES

aspiringexcel

aspiringexcel

gookologist/leader of spiritual gookness
Every time @HeightPilledum shares a instagram post from his autistic WMAF instagram page a part of me dies.

I GENUINELY CANNOT UNDERSTAND HOW SOME NIGGAS ARE CELEBRATING THIS AS "MUH JBW". THIS IS HYPERGAMY IN 2023.

I have to get a nose job, minoxidilmaxx for a beard, get blue eyed contacts and get a perm and hair transplants for a femcel SEAmonkey gook.
Screenshot 20230627 031344 Instagram

THE FOIDS KNOW IT TOO. WHY ARE THESE AUTISTS DEGRADING THE WHITE RACE LIKE THIS.
Screenshot 20230627 031420 Instagram

THIS NIGGA HERE HAS A SUBHUMAN BOWLCUT BUT HE FACE-MOGS THIS TERF-LOOKING FEMCEL SO HARD. I CANNOT UNDERSTAND HOW ANYONE FEELS ANYTHING BUT A SHARP FEELING OF DISSAPOINTMENT WHEN SEEING THIS SHIT
Screenshot 20230627 031454 Instagram

WARNING: THE MOST BRUTAL ONE

THIS IS A CLEAR WHITE CHAD, GUESS WHO IS HIS GIRLFRIEND? A SUBHUMAN LTB GOOK. IF THIS IS HIS LOOKSMATCH WHAT IS MY LOOKSMATCH? A FAT DISABLED BLACK MISANDRIST FOID? I DONT WANT TO THINK ABOUT IT.
Screenshot 20230627 031507 Instagram

WTF IS THIS HTN NIGGA DOING WITH THIS CLOSE SET EYED FAKEUPMAXXED SUBHUMAN
Screenshot 20230627 031532 Instagram

I WANT TO ROPE SO HARD AND ITS 3:31AM IN CROATIA CURRENTLY. NEVER DID I EVER THINK ID BE FEELING A SHARP FEELING OF DISSAPOINTMENT AND HOPELESSNESS OVER SOME CHADS DATING SUBHUMAN GOOKS.

I HATE HYPERGAMY I HATE FOIDS

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, 134applesauce456, try2beme and 18 others
Canadian Wow GIF by DJ Khaled

same

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sub0, Deleted member 16275, BongMog and 6 others
Every time @HeightPilledum shares a instagram post from his autistic WMAF instagram page a part of me dies.

I GENUINELY CANNOT UNDERSTAND HOW SOME NIGGAS ARE CELEBRATING THIS AS "MUH JBW". THIS IS HYPERGAMY IN 2023.

I have to get a nose job, minoxidilmaxx for a beard, get blue eyed contacts and get a perm and hair transplants for a femcel SEAmonkey gook.
View attachment 2283072
THE FOIDS KNOW IT TOO. WHY ARE THESE AUTISTS DEGRADING THE WHITE RACE LIKE THIS.
View attachment 2283074

THIS NIGGA HERE HAS A SUBHUMAN BOWLCUT BUT HE FACE-MOGS THIS TERF-LOOKING FEMCEL SO HARD. I CANNOT UNDERSTAND HOW ANYONE FEELS ANYTHING BUT A SHARP FEELING OF DISSAPOINTMENT WHEN SEEING THIS SHIT
View attachment 2283075

THIS IS A CLEAR WHITE CHAD, GUESS WHO IS HIS GIRLFRIEND? A SUBHUMAN LTB GOOK. IF THIS IS HIS LOOKSMATCH WHAT IS MY LOOKSMATCH? A FAT DISABLED BLACK MISANDRIST FOID? I DONT WANT TO THINK ABOUT IT.
View attachment 2283080

View attachment 2283084

I WANT TO ROPE SO HARD AND ITS 3:31AM IN CROATIA CURRENTLY. NEVER DID I EVER THOUGHT ID BE FEELING A SHARP FEELING OF DISSAPOINTMENT AND HOPELESSNESS OVER SOME CHADS DATING SUBHUMAN GOOKS.

Why do you seethe at WMAF specifically?
Out of all interracial combinations, it's one of the most harmless

Also you're telling me these

ALL mog their Asian gfs/wives?

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and Zeruel
IMG 9404

• JFL
Reactions: Zeruel

Most harmless is deathnic x deathnic. These guys could be saving Europe right now but instead they're busy giving birth to more .org users 😩

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hopecel, Sub0, Deleted member 24444 and 6 others

2nd one is looksmatched, in the others white man mogs the foid back to the slums of Kazaghstan

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
OVER for his bloodline JFL what a waste
Spider Man Lol GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: exo, Deleted member 23218, Cheesyrumble and 2 others
2nd one is looksmatched, in the others white man mogs the foid back to the slums of Kazaghstan
Bro how tf is the second one looksmatched? That's an inbred looking dork with a qt Stacyite Asian

In the 1st and 2nd post the girl mogs but most of them are either looksmatched or the white guy mogs.

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon and HeightPilledum
Many future ERs MUHAHAHAHA 😈

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sub0, Deleted member 16275, Zeruel and 7 others
Asian girls are ugly so why do you even care?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
OVER for his bloodline JFL what a waste
Spider Man Lol GIF
I AM FUCKING FLABBERGASTED. I AM IN UTTER SHOCK. I AM STANDING IN THE MIDDLE OF MY ROOM LIKE I SAW JESUS IN THE CORNER. I AM SO SCARED FOR MY FUTURE. IF THATS WHAT A CHAD GETS WTF DO I GET? A BLACK LANDWHALE THAT I HAVE TO BETABUXX? I SHOULDVE WENT TO SLEEP AT 11PM LIKE MY GRANDMA TOLD ME TO.
In the 1st and 2nd post the girl mogs but most of them are either looksmatched or the white guy mogs.
I agree with the 2nd part but you niggas clearly didnt spend 5 months catfishing as a foid on tiktok (like I, a high iq induvidual did). I know MORE THAN ANYONE HERE about gook beauty standards.
Asian girls are ugly so why do you even care?
BECAUSE THEYRE SUPPOSED TO BE ME LOOKSMATCHES AFTER I GET 5 SURGERIES. ITS SO FUCKING OVER

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and rand anon
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I see ItsOvER in the lower half 😂
Karl Anderson in the first ones
Too bad Norman Reedus didn't stay with that Asian woman.
I think she's still single to this day
There was this another OG jbwmaxxer on youtube I forget his name. He got married to some gook model.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Krakowski and HeightPilledum
Asian women are fine to have fun with but please don't reproduce with one for the sake of your future son

There was this another OG jbwmaxxer on youtube I forget his name. He got married to some gook model.
👀
Please remember, I want to know who that is.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Future actors, musicians, olympians, models, billionaires and even a couple of astronauts
View attachment 2283114
Jeon Somi is a WMAF hapa? I thought her dad is the gook bcs of her last name. I love that bitch. JFL at her cuck father for not giving her his last name.

How cucked do u have to be to not give your kid your last name?

OvER for me. I need to get a hair transplant, LL, a canthoplasty, wear contacts, get a nosejob and jaw implants AND give my child my wifes last name if i want to reproduce.

@HeightPilledum is has taken over the role of @predeterminism and @cloUder in shilling WMAF. Honestly I don't mind, he isn't being racist, racebaiting and talking shit like other users lol.

He's way more normal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Zeruel, Deleted member 23218 and 3 others
Jeon Somi is a WMAF hapa? I thought her dad is the gook bcs of her last name. I love that bitch. JFL at her cuck father for not giving her his last name.

How cucked do u have to be to not give your kid your last name?

OvER for me. I need to get a hair transplant, LL, a canthoplasty, wear contacts, get a nosejob and jaw implants AND give my child my wifes last name if i want to reproduce.
Her real name is Ennik Douma.
"Jeon Somi" is a stage name.
Also how do you not know that her father is White? He's always with her
1635973236 252469376 122528370203495 8593123244327995594 n

Unnamed

Jeon somi matthew douma

Unnamed 1

@HeightPilledum is has taken over the role of @predeterminism and @cloUder in shilling WMAF. Honestly I don't mind, he isn't being racist, racebaiting and talking shit like other users lol.

He's way more normal
Thank you.
To be honest, the others don't shill WMAF, they just love Asian women

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Honestly I don't mind, he isn't being racist, racebaiting and talking shit like other users lol. He's way more normal
THATS THE WORST PART ABOUT HIM.

PUR3E SAID CLOUDER IS SOME MULATTO MUTT GYPSY SUBHUMAN.

THIS FEELS LIKE A NORMAL SANE HUMAN IS TELLING ME MY LOOKSMATCH IS SOME SUBHUMAN SEAMONKEY.

I AM GOING INSANE.

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0, HeightPilledum and Cheesyrumble

View attachment 2283072
View attachment 2283074

View attachment 2283075

View attachment 2283080

View attachment 2283084

I WANT TO ROPE SO HARD AND ITS 3:31AM IN CROATIA CURRENTLY. NEVER DID I EVER THINK ID BE FEELING A SHARP FEELING OF DISSAPOINTMENT AND HOPELESSNESS OVER SOME CHADS DATING SUBHUMAN GOOKS.

Asians are ugly, flat, genetically pollute their mutt children, and have slanted eyes, so stop complaining

WHAT IS MY LOOKSMATCH? A FAT DISABLED BLACK MISANDRIST FOID?

"Fat? Disabled? Black? Misandrist? Listen you pasty faced piggy bank, I'm a big, beautiful, strong, independent woman and it's called me putting your tiny white cock in a chastity cage to atone for your ancestors' sins."

Images9

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog and aspiringexcel

View attachment 2283072
View attachment 2283074

View attachment 2283075

View attachment 2283080

View attachment 2283084

View attachment 228019D6-815A-40B0-89B7-D186BA85852C.webp

• So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Exactly that’s like celebrating working at McDonald’s when you are a Harvard graduate. Why the fuck is anyone happy about having to be a Chad to date a subhuman piss stained monkey?

• +1
Exactly that’s like celebrating working at McDonald’s when you are a Harvard graduate. Why the fuck is anyone happy about having to be a Chad to date a subhuman piss stained monkey?
Its like a harvard graduate celebrating that he got a Mcdonalds job without lifting a finger.

Im genuinely convinced half of this forum is retarded, how can anyone, ESPECIALLY A WHITE MAN be happy over this?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24410
Their sons are gonna be crucifying squirrels in the backyard

• JFL
Are you back to denying JBW?

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum and rand anon
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, BongMog and Krakowski

He's way more normal
It deffo happens a lot in some places but it’s extremely based and cagefuel I want to see the offspring

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Krakowski
Are you back to denying JBW?
I think JBW is mostly about how only white people can cross 6.5 PSL and have great appeal at lower psls. JBW was never about white subhumans slaying imo.

Last edited:
meanwhile the curry rizzing up his aryan looksmatch:

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
I think JBW is mostly about only white people can cross 6.5 PSL and have great appeal at lower psls. JBW was never about white subhumans slaying imo.
obv not subhumans, but average white person will have an extremely easy time in asia

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and aspiringexcel
I thought you liked Asians?
I only like northeast asians (high iq ccp kpopmaxxed moggers)
obv not subhumans, but average white person will have an extremely easy time in asia
Sure, but in southeast asia and south asia. I dont get why u niggas want to fuck those subhumans

I think you still need to be above average. Most of these asian countries are extremely popular among sexpats. You would be a dime a dozen in most of these tourist places. Like jamesothy said there is no escaping the blackpill, you are just moving to a location where the competition is easier.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Krakowski and aspiringexcel
I think you still need to be above average. Most of these asian countries are extremely popular among sexpats. You would be a dime a dozen in most of these tourist places. Like jamesothy said there is no escaping the blackpill, you are just moving to a location where the competition is easier.
jfl if you think you need to be above average in Sweden to have an easy time in Asia

@HarrierDuBois

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
jfl if you think you need to be above average in Sweden to have an easy time in Asia

@HarrierDuBois
Yeah they let just about any subhuman get a decent looking asian girlfriend here.

@HarrierDuBois
Yeah they let just about any subhuman get a decent looking asian girlfriend here.

How will an average white guy compete if there are better looking white guys in the same location? According to The Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) there are 6 million tourists from Europe coming to Thailand every year. In a few locations there are more tourists than locals.How will you stand out among a sea of white Europeans? I think it's better if you go to the more remote location there JBW might work.

Images   2023 06 27T191356320
Images   2023 06 27T191257026
Images   2023 06 27T191517403

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Krakowski
I would love to fuck all those gooks in the OP as a white man I dont think they woulf say yes to me coz Im MTN at best