I genuinely hope my mom dies ASAP

but she got with a 5'5 man and underfed me. she purposely made me 5'4. why does she hate me for it?

and she always cries about how much of a terrible mother she is to get sympathy and the validation of me saying' no ur a great mom' but i dont cos shes the worst mom to ever exist
I can relate. My mom had me with some subhuman betabuxx retard and then complains all the time about how I'm a KHHV friendless loser.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 14543 and ShowerMaxxing
pls read

We were watching a film about an island, and this island makes people age 100x faster than they're meant to age. so in like 20 minutes, they age 6 years. and a full day is like 50 years. So you watch everyone dying and start becoming psychos, getting old, getting alziemers, their tumours getting bigger, other mental illnesses etc...

but then at the end you find out some scientists found the island and are using it to do experiements on these people with new drugs so instead of testing new drugs over 50 years. they can test it in 1 day and find new drugs that save millions of lives. but they obviously have to sacrifice like 10 people per trial to test these drugs on.

for example in this one, they tests a seizure medicine that will save millions of lives.

but then at the end all the scientists get arrested for these experiments sacrifcing peoples lives.

and at the end of the film, i was like 'but thats a good thing they were doing tho, they're sacrificing 10 lives to save millions of lives'

and then she starts telling me im a weirdo, she cant believe she birthed me, saying other personal shit. saying ive got to be joking. she starts getting really angry and pretends to throw the tv remote at me but i can tell she wanted to do it. i genuienly thought she was joking at the start but then she started pushing my buttons and being actually serious.

so i was saying shes being selfish if she wouldnt sacrifice her 1 life to save millions of lives. and she got even more mad started saying im a fucking weirdo shit and talking over me 100x as loud and saying triggering shit.

so i asked my lil bro and my moms bf if theyd sacrifice their life to safe 1 million lives. and they just say 'im not getting involved' or 'no' . which triggered me even more.

theyre scared to have their own opinion because my moms the alpha of the house and theyre both her little bitches. its like im living in a living hell brainwashed house. i genuinely feel like im in a movie where everyones brainwashed and im like wtf is wrong with you guys, but theyre acting like im being fucked up and weird?????

so i come up stairs and shes talking really loud about me and trying to laugh really loud to make me feel like shit. what the fuck is wrong with this woman? shes genuinely one of the most toxic women ive ever met in my life. this is why i need to move to vietnam asap. i genuinely hate my brainwashed backwards cucked family.

i genuinely hope my mom dies. id be better off cos she brings no value to my life. she just encourages me to rot and spend my money on stupid shit while im trying to save and put it into business and shit. she doesnt work. shes fat. low value. she could only get with my 5'5 balding dad who brought nothing to the table. and now shes with some giga fat bitch boy who works for her, pays all the bills, pays for me and my lil bro(even tho we're not his kids) like an abolsute cuck. i respect him way less for paying for us.

my moms maniplated her bf to use all his wages on the bills so he has £0 after he gets paid and the bills go out. then she uses her benefits money to spend on whatever luxuries she wants and he doesnt get shit.

shes a scumbag, brought me into this shit life with these 5'4 genetics and done everything in her power to try to make my life EVEN WORSE EVEN THO ITS HARD TO GET EVEN WORSE WHEN YOUR 5'4. she tried to make me a pussy, underfed me, encouraged me to rot on games my entire life 10 hours per day until about 14 when i started going out and doing drugs and she let me do them but it fucked up my brain hard to the point i was skits for like 8 months straight and in a permenant psychodelic trip and i didnt even tell anyone. i just hacked it for 8 months straight with no hope in sight.

ive got through everything in my shitty life without the help of her as she ruins everything.

now shes even trying to make my little bro a femboy by encouraging him to wear makeup do gay shit. but when i try to train him in mma and make him play normal games like gta and cod instead of roblox she doesnt let me. its like shes trying to make us get bullied and kill ourselves.

she used to check my internet search history (before i used internet vpn) through the wifi online thing. so she could read everything i ever searched. and when my 2 year long gf cheated on me brutally and i lost all my friends and job i was SERIOUSly gonna kill ymself. i even googled shit like whats the best ways to die. so i found train tracks was the easiest way. and then id search nearest train station near me. and i know she would see all of this shit but she never once stopped me or tried to help me.

i know shes the type of woman that would want me to die just so she can get the sympathy off everything that her son killed himself. even though she caused it by making my life extremely shit in every single way of life.

this entire world would be better off without her. no one likes her. i genuinely hope she dies and i hope she sees this thread and realises who she is.

ive had to work out everything about life on my own through painstaking trial and error and determination and ive still got a shit life but i know what to do now. i just need to willpower grind for a few years so i can make enough with online job to geomaxx for my 5'4 height in somewhere like vietnam where the average height is like 5'5 and i will hopefully be able to get an ugly loyal gf who i can protect and provide for and hopefully she will want me cos im blonde and blue eyes and will provide her with money.

i hope my mom dies so i can be sent to live somewhere else in the mean time.

when she was being extra toxic like a year ago, i decided to move out to one of them homeless shelters shared accomodation. she knows they were full of crackheads cos we had a family member live in them before. but she let me go live in there for 6 months where there was like 10 other people in the house and we had to share 1 kitchen and 1 bathroom and i stg every other person in there but me smoked crack and injected heroin and id see them do it every day. inhaled an extreme amount of second hand crack smoke, i would have to use the kettle which heroin addicts used to make their heroin or heat up their crack or something. id have old men standing at my door at night and people booting eachothers doors off to rob all eachothers crack and they even stole all my power tools which i needed for my roofing job at the time. also i started chilling with these crackheads and we would go on the graft to try to rob motorbikes, peddle bikes, theyd try talk me into using my car for them to do a shop robbery and we started robbing plates and switching my plates to do certain robberies. then one day police somehow found it was me driving and they came round with like 3 vans and 2 police cars and arrested me for doing the things but i just went no comment and they couldnt do shit but they took away my last pair of trainers and tracksuit lol.

then i moved to another homeless shelter and first day i got there some drug dealer pulled up and asked me if i wanted a job driving for him while he sold crack and heroin. i had rats in my room in this new place that wuld come out every night and shit on the floor and eat my food and i couldnt sleep cos theyd come at night so i would have to jump out of bed and try fuck them up when they came in. but then i fixed down some shit around the corners of my room so they couldnt get in but id hear them every night nawing at the wood i fixed down. so i still couldnt sleep. no friends. no job. no family that loves me. just rats trying to get in my bedroom at night making me not be able to sleep. and i even texted my mom and she would've rather me lived there until like 2 months later when she let me move back

but i just cant stand her shit any more. she deserves to die so i hope her poor lifestyle and health catches up to her and it happens asap
On The Spectre ha?

be careful; OP is 100% trolling in this thread :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
Read every single word,my advices;

-Always say less then necessary; you shouldn't talk so much ,if not necesserary don't even say a word.

-Be coldblooded and don't give a shot about what people are saying to you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543 and Deleted member 8244
Me too (for your mom, not mine) i need mine for money

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543 and ALP
Wishing you luck in your statusmaxxing journey

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543 and ALP
I thought UK men were ugly as fuck:lul:

Okay not gonna read that. If you really wish so, she's probably a bitch.

I hope my mom lives