I genuinely saw ArvidGustavson at arlanda airport in 2021

D

Deleted member 31457

Worship Nature
I already made a thread about this before when it happened but saying it again cuz it's crazy

I see someone who looks exactly like him and I even shouted "arvid" but he didn't hear me as I was walking away from him whilst he was going into a shop

And then I pm him and he was actually in the same airport as me. I was travelled from stockholm to London and he was travelling from stockholm to Milan

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, n0rthface, It'snotover and 9 others
@N1666 ?

You can ask him or find the thread I made on it before

• +1
Reactions: N1666
I wish I interacted with him but I just couldn't believe it was him and by the time he replied to my pm I was already in my gate to board

I wonder how he looked candid and not posing like an autist in the pictures he takes

I wish I interacted with him but I just couldn't believe it was him and by the time he replied to my pm I was already in my gate to board
is he gigachad?

Does anyone know if he has an alt?

I already made a thread about this before when it happened but saying it again cuz it's crazy

I see someone who looks exactly like him and I even shouted "arvid" but he didn't hear me as I was walking away from him whilst he was going into a shop

And then I pm him and he was actually in the same airport as me. I was travelled from stockholm to London and he was travelling from stockholm to Milan
LOL WTF i just saw arvid too at a fucking circle K gas station i think. im gonna dm him

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, ManletBlackcel, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 29078 and 1 other person
Did he look like his pictures here?

Are you swedish?

• JFL
Reactions: User49
Half Swedish half bri ish
Live near stockholm? Fuck I need to gather people for the Stockholm meetup but very few people live close and I'm not gonna travel to another city for a meetup.
@SexuallyFrustrated

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31944 and Deleted member 31457
Live near stockholm? Fuck I need to gather people for the Stockholm meetup but very few people live close and I'm not gonna travel to another city for a meetup.
@SexuallyFrustrated
Ima b in Stockholm in about a week but only for a couple hours.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro and Deleted member 31457
i met him at a charity do once. He was surprisingly down to earth and VERY funny.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 23239, It'snotover and 1 other person
Arvid ascended then left the forum to live his life. Based. I will do the same if I ever ascend but it’s unlikely.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31457

Arvid ascended then left the forum to live his life. Based. I will do the same if I ever ascend but it’s unlikely.
Wdym arvid "ascended"? He was born a chad

wtf Arvid just flew over my house

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 31944 and Deleted member 31457
@SexuallyFrustrated
I’m in Sthlm atm time and place?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
i met him at a charity do once. He was surprisingly down to earth and VERY funny.

if u arent familiar with limmy he tweets it every single time a celeb dies or is in the news and one time the news actually picked it up and thought it was real