I give up on girls man, all i want is a stable ltr with an equal

D

Deleted

Lurker
I hosted a very big party today. Made lots of connections and shit was good untill i had to shut it down.
I realized however that there are no good girls or guys for that part. Everyone is driven by lust. My friend made out with my other friends ex and one girl refused to go home dwspite her friend being completely passed out.

I give up on humanity man. To top that shit off i heard my ex was hanging out with some of my childhood friends.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Romeo1111, MaxillaMaxing, Deleted member 16834 and 17 others
you are waking up. its okay. now let me explain the reality of life:

the system is solid. you cannot escape it, you must become a stoic in order to succeed in this life in all aspects. because the system is made of stoics, not young relationships cels, not pleasurecels, nobody but stoics who education max, entrepeneur max with high iq friends.

:p
chase the alpha bux

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, subhuman incel, Chadeep and 4 others
Jim Carey maxx and become a cult leader and reestablish morality. You have the looks for it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 14478, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
You have the looks for it
I got swarmed by girls on multiple occations even my friends pointed it out later. I had too much responsibility tonight to have any fun and honestly can say i was a good person. Made sure a disgusting bitch got home with her passed out friend. The bitch legit said ”she can just lay here and sober up” when she was completely passed out.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, subhuman incel, Deleted member 16530 and 4 others
Hmm, don’t you think analyzing a party is a bit biased? I wouldn’t expect a church-going girl at a party.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, Deleted member 16834, subhuman incel and 9 others
Hmm, don’t you think analyzing a party is a bit biased? I wouldn’t expect a church-going girl at a party.
Everything sucks and is gay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03, subhuman incel, Chadeep and 2 others
mogs me

im forced to rot in my shithole basement until I get my legs broken and lengthened

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman incel and Toth's thot
I hosted a very big party today. Made lots of connections and shit was good untill i had to shut it down.
I realized however that there are no good girls or guys for that part. Everyone is driven by lust. My friend made out with my other friends ex and one girl refused to go home dwspite her friend being completely passed out.

I give up on humanity man. To top that shit off i heard my ex was hanging out with some of my childhood friends.
Why not just buy a sex doll and stick an Alexa up her butt hole? Then you have your robo wife.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hueless, subhuman incel and DivineBeing
i'll have to larp as 20 when i'm 25 nigga while your having parties

fucking faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, Hueless, MaxillaMaxing and 8 others
Find a girl from the bible belt

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted
met a religious girl at a party once and she grinded on me, then realized she was in my AP Literature class

literally would have never guessed based on how """"pious"""" she acted at school

but yeah I know what you mean, just a poor choice of words to assume chuchgoing=pure

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, ShowerMaxxing, mulattomaxxer and 1 other person
mogs me

im forced to rot in my shithole basement until I get my legs broken and lengthened
I’m invited to a lot of shit but honestly Fuck all that i want to just focus on getting a good girl i can spend time with

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, subhuman incel and Deleted member 16530
i told ya. you're too light triad . ppl are gonna eat you

• +1
Reactions: itorroella9 and subhuman incel
i think you're overreacting, its just a house party. Aren't you like 20 or something? Everyone gets a bit crazy

Imagine trying to find ltr at party:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: go to a mosque

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and ShowerMaxxing
I’m with you brother. In the same boat. Fuck slaying, I just want a stable ltr with an attractive girl who cares about me. Then I can forget about the black pill nonsense and live my life in peace

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16989, subhuman incel, Deleted member 16530 and 2 others

sweeden is a very

i understand bcs honestly there is no better feeling than a person who enjoy being with

You should move to LA. You will find a Trad girl there.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16530, subhuman incel and Deleted
chad complaining about too many girls grinding on him and getting validated left and right. a hot slut even wanted to fuck him despite her friend passing out, and thats your reaction. ungrateful fuck i hope you get ca**** (just kidding FBI). and this cuck bitch forum even trying to cheer up a chad that has everything handed to him, these fucks really just are NPCs and acting like they are above normies, while in reality 90% here are actually exactly like normies but dont wanna accept it, what a nice world we living, i want to go ER on all of you faggots (just kidding FBI)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Biiyo03 and Unmoggablegingercel
chad complaining about too many girls grinding on him and getting validated left and right. a hot slut even wanted to fuck him despite her friend passing out, and thats your reaction. ungrateful fuck i hope you get ca**** (just kidding FBI). and this cuck bitch forum even trying to cheer up a chad that has everything handed to him, these fucks really just are NPCs and acting like they are above normies, while in reality 90% here are actually exactly like normies but dont wanna accept it, what a nice world we living, i want to go ER on all of you faggots (just kidding FBI)
ok subhuman incel

• JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03, Deleted member 275 and subhuman incel

what being a non wasp cuck does to a mofo

bro man I can’t even leave the house from being a mentalcel and ur complaining about going to parties and girls being girls? Come on man :feelswat:

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing
bro man I can’t even leave the house from being a mentalcel and ur complaining about going to parties and girls being girls? Come on man :feelswat:
No because that means you can atleast dream about parties and girls but what's truly brutal is when you realize there's no hope and peoples true nature

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing
No because that means you can atleast dream about parties and girls but what's truly brutal is when you realize there's no hope and peoples true nature
get your hair transplant ASAP

Won't fix anything. Be good looking for what? So retarded bitches can take advantage of me?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16989
I’m with you brother. In the same boat. Fuck slaying, I just want a stable ltr with an attractive girl who cares about me. Then I can forget about the black pill nonsense and live my life in peace
THIS mentality will lead you to success. Slaying is pointless.

• +1
Reactions: JFL

Party people are no good. They're only playthings. You'll not find what you're looking for among them. All the connections you make through them will only lead to dead ends.