I give up

Brutal personality pill.
Yep. One of the girls I was talking to left me for some 5'7 full of himself normie. Just because he's confident and I'm not.

Why do girls forget that there are other things more important than confidence? How about the heart of the guy? His character? His commitment to his mission and goals?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14203
Yep. One of the girls I was talking to left me for some 5'7

Not surprising at all. The boys @OldVirgin and @Thompsonz know that 5'7" is close to ideal. Nobody wants tallfags.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, .*my*. and Deleted member 13332
Not surprising at all. The boys @OldVirgin and @Thompsonz know that 5'7" is close to ideal. Nobody wants tallfags.
I think you missed the point bro jfl

I think you missed the point bro jfl
he is right though. I have seen it many times irl, tall goodlooking guy is staying silent cant say a word meanwhile guys in 5'7-5'9 range have always girls flirting with them

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14203 and .*my*.
he is right though. I have seen it many times irl, tall goodlooking guy is staying silent cant say a word meanwhile guys in 5'7-5'9 range have always girls flirting with them
Because these guys are often confident and loud

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Ya bro Im Normally 5'9" but today i made an effort to wear shoes with really small soles and I kinda bent at my knees and slouched to fraud 5'8" and I litterally had a 6 PSL Stacy come up to me and ask if she can suck my dick. Crazy shit dude. I don't know how I could cope with the 5'8" pill if I was a 6'2" tallcel like OP here. Truly brutal.

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*. and Deleted member 5786
Ya bro Im Normally 5'9" but today i made an effort to wear shoes with really small soles and I kinda bent at my knees and slouched to fraud 5'8" and I litterally had a 6 PSL Stacy come up to me and ask if she can suck my dick. Crazy shit dude. I don't know how I could cope with the 5'8" pill if I was a 6'2" tallcel like OP here. Truly brutal.
You're on a sarcasm spree? I see

You're on a sarcasm spree? I see
No, you think we are joking about the 5'8" pill? Bro. Guys with slightly below average height with good looking faces have the broadest appeal irl. Really tall well above average height is only useful for respect from other men. We are taller than most women, but not intimidating and still approachable. We don't have shitty frames in most cases. We look the most impressive once we go to the gym, just look at Stallone as an example.

Also, respect from other men doesn't really matter much because at 5'8" we can cuck pretty much anyone we want if they disrespect us. Litterally height is the biggest cope on this website.

@OldVirgin
Come back bro look at this coper.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7725, .*my*. and Deleted member 5786
No, you think we are joking about the 5'8" pill? Bro. Guys with slightly below average height with good looking faces have the broadest appeal irl. Really tall well above average height is only useful for respect from other men. We are taller than most women, but not intimidating and still approachable. We don't have shitty frames in most cases. We look the most impressive once we go to the gym, just look at Stallone as an example.

Also, respect from other men doesn't really matter much because at 5'8" we can cuck pretty much anyone we want if they disrespect us. Litterally height is the biggest cope on this website.

@OldVirgin
Come back bro look at this coper.

who mogs there ? tall dude or 5'8 chad on the right ?
the answer is obvious

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .*my*. and Deleted member 14203
What the FUCK? Are you trolling or something? I wrote all that out thinking you were a truecel or something.
I'm not it's really me and I can't get anyone. They dump me for normies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
I'm 21. But the horrible thing is that my friends and colleagues ask me "how come a guy who looks like you can't find a girl?" Plus I'm fairly smart and make good income. Makes me very sad and I feel that there's something seriously wrong with me
there has to be something wrong with u ngl
tall chadlite with a good job cant get a girl jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: .*my*.