I go out 6 nights a week yet no single girl has ever liked me

D

Dbeyduvudhs

Kraken

Any suggestions? I’m going out tonight for hours again.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Get a haircut, shave, eyebrowmaxx you look like a hippy rn

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, joeveniro, CANI and 2 others
Just be NT bro.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 6403
Just get new genetics bro

• JFL
Take a shower

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, EverythingMattersCel, joeveniro and 3 others
clean shave like that dude said but keep your beard/mustache combo

You said you had a gf

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
you look like you're on a 90s music clip

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 6403 and 3 others
It is cuz u have no chin

• Love it
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
you are recessed unfortunately

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 6403
I do. I am involved in several social circles with tons of girls who just don’t like me. Not their type. Aka I’m ugly.
ok then why dont you approach them?

• +1
6 nights a week?

holy shit do you also think PUA is real or some shit? going out most nights a week sounds like something cringe PUAs do

• JFL
Reactions: hennypapi and thecel
YOU FUCKING WHIPPERSNAPPERS NEED TO REALIZE THAT PULLING BITCHES FROM A BAR IS ALL SOCIAL CIRCLE GAME. At the minimum approach women from a circle that is tangent to yours. The problem you are suffering is stealth cockblocking

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan

You don't listen to our advice. How many times we told you to cut your hair and shave your unkempt facial hair? You don't listen but still post the same shitty pics.

As you're asking for the gazillionth time... you need more chin projection, more chin height, more zygomatic projection and a brow implant. Your ratios don't look inherently bad but you're just recessed. You lack dimorphism.

It's difficult to get laid on a night out. You really need above-average dimorphism or to be a top tier prettyboy. You are neithner. Your FACE doesn't have any angularity and no masculinity. Might be time to give up and call it a day unless you fly to Eppley tomorrow morning...

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and Deusmaximus
6 nights a week?

holy shit do you also think PUA is real or some shit? going out most nights a week sounds like something cringe PUAs do
It’s not just for picking up girls but networking ect making friends

Last edited:
You don't listen to our advice. How many times we told you to cut your hair and shave your unkempt facial hair? You don't listen but still post the same shitty pics.

As you're asking for the gazillionth time... you need more chin projection, more chin height, more zygomatic projection and a brow implant. Your ratios don't look inherently bad but you're just recessed. You lack dimorphism.

It's difficult to get laid on a night out. You really need above-average dimorphism or to be a top tier prettyboy. You are neithner. Your FACE doesn't have any angularity and no masculinity. Might be time to give up and call it a day unless you fly to Eppley tomorrow morning...
I’ve changed my facial hair —- yes. I’m nit sure the haircut I should try. I’m norwooding so that’s a big risk for me.

my facial hair I’m the photos from today is highly groomed. And I’m attempting to give myself a bit of a chin. If it’s truly bad then I can shave it all off. But at that point I’m going for pretty boy with no dimorphism.

YOU FUCKING WHIPPERSNAPPERS NEED TO REALIZE THAT PULLING BITCHES FROM A BAR IS ALL SOCIAL CIRCLE GAME. At the minimum approach women from a circle that is tangent to yours. The problem you are suffering is stealth cockblocking
You're right. A normie man can get lucky once in a while on a night out but most of the time needs to get laid within his social group. Cold approaching strangers only works for chad. It's just impossible these days because a tinder chad is only a swipe away. I said this many times but girls go out to have a good time, not to be approached by subhuman facially deformed incel scum. I can imagine that even though existing as a woman that wants sex is tutorial mode, getting stared at by subhumans must make life difficult.

• +1
Reactions: Doober
You're right. A normie man can get lucky once in a while on a night out but most of the time needs to get laid within his social group. Cold approaching strangers only works for chad. It's just impossible these days because a tinder chad is only a swipe away. I said this many times but girls go out to have a good time, not to be approached by subhuman facially deformed incel scum. I can imagine that even though existing as a woman that wants sex is tutorial mode, getting stared at by subhumans must make life difficult.
I have a strong feeling he has haters that are sabotaging him cause the social proof just ain't there with some of the toes he is certainly stepping on by talking to strange girls

Btw ur look is solid. Don't change it up. And you are far and away from being an incel. I can't tell if people are trolling or they really think a guy has to be faggot maxed to get girls

Btw ur look is solid. Don't change it up. And you are far and away from being an incel. I can't tell if people are trolling or they really think a guy has to be faggot maxed to get girls
Well it’s more likely that you’re trolling since your opinion varies from the mean

I do. I am involved in several social circles with tons of girls who just don’t like me. Not their type. Aka I’m ugly.
go after latinas or sum because white girls standards are to high even for you, like you arent that ugly

6 nights a week?

No retard, going out most nights a week is something normal NT people do in their teens and 20s. You think it’s weird ’cause you’re so used to dwelling in your basement.

No retard, going out most nights a week is something normal NT people do in their teens and 20s. You think it’s weird ’cause you’re so used to dwelling in your basement.
people don't go out 6 nights a week. I've been to college and thursday-saturday was common, but sunday-wednesday nights was not common

jfl @ you btw claiming to know that going out 6 nights a week is "normal". :ROFLMAO:

• JFL