I got a new crush that i might go for how should i go about it?

DwayneWhite55

DwayneWhite55

I'm 39 and stfu about Asia
So there's a store right by my house, and there was a old story i told on here where I went for an Asian girl there,she rejected me saying she has a boyfriend. She still works there and still kind of nice to me when I go in there like that didn't happen.

Now there's a white girl, she has a nice smile and eyes, problem is I think she's tall as me 5'7 I thought she was taller then me because she looks bigger, she's not fat or obese. Just looks thicker then me. When she's behind the cash register she is inches taller then me because of the platform I guess. Another problem I can't tell how old she is,somewhere in her 20s ,if I had to guess,between 21-25. And I'm 39.

Another problem that hits me is she must be poor because she chose to work there,and just seen her a little bit ago being picked up by a old lady. So you think poor and poor would be a match right? No, they want a man that they can move out of their family's house and help them in life,run them around since she has no car looks like. That couldn't be me,even if she didn't reject me. So I would look like a bum.

• +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
if you have to over thing and write essays on this forum its over.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Bonez, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
if you have to over thing and write essays on this forum its over.
True ,I'll be telling another rejection story in the next 7 days

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ascension and mortis
I had a few crushes when I worked, all of them were Chubby and older than me, I was too autistic to do anything

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
I had a few crushes when I worked, all of them were Chubby and older than me, I was too autistic to do anything
Too autistic or just scared of the rejection

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853
You may of messed up. The Asian girl might cock block you. Or she could not. I live in Canada and girls here are incredibly cock blocky.

But gl ig

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and DwayneWhite55
Both, i've never been rejected, but ive only asked a girl out once when I was in highschool
Jesus,I've approached a ton and shot down horribly. That's why I think "just shoot your shot bro you only have one life!" Is bullshit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 16853
Jesus,I've approached a ton and shot down horribly. That's why I think "just shoot your shot bro you only have one life!" Is bullshit
I'm too high inhib to even say hello most of the time

Go for it, you know you want to

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Ugh why don't you just kys already, you're hideous and nobody likes you

• JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55 and Deleted member 15827
Go for it, you got this Chad! Go in and slay

• +1
Just talk to her first without asking her out and read if she’s into you from her body language. If she is, ask her to get a drink somewhere

• +1