I got a new phone today

D

Deleted member 611

Kraken
And im liking it so far, although I have to figure out how to enable autocorrect on it. Either it isnt enabled or the autocorrect is just bad on here.

Its an LG v30

I previously had an LG G2 which I had since like 2013 or something like that. It started glitching out and draining 100% of battery after only 2 total hours of phone use so i had to get a new one.

I wish i had gotten a better case for it though i cheaped out on the case.

What kind of phone do you have?

• +1
Reactions: Lynne
You know that you could have cleared your cache and would have potentailly saved hundreds of dollars.

I have an OnePlus3 with an OtterBox case. Battery life could be better, but it will have to do.

• +1
Reactions: Lynne
new phone = new life tbh

You know that you could have cleared your cache and would have potentailly saved hundreds of dollars.
What are you talking about

What are you talking about
TradeDeal

your so lucky my guy and alright choice in phones except the battery is dogshit compared to top tier phones. I got a crackee iphone 10 because I dropped a dumbbell on it

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
your so lucky my guy and alright choice in phones except the battery is dogshit compared to top tier phones. I got a crackee iphone 10 because I dropped a dumbbell on it
Dropped a dumbbell on my giant ass metal water bottle and shattered it a while back jfl

Dropped a dumbbell on my giant ass metal water bottle and shattered it a while back jfl
I be working out high so it was only a matter of time lol ooo well life goes on

I be working out high so it was only a matter of time lol ooo well life goes on
Kek that's a new one. If I tried working out high I'd probably kill myself in accident

I have the OnePlus 6T. Snapdragon 845, 8gb ram, and 128 gb storage for only $580; also, in-screen fingerprint sensor (I believe they were the first to do this). So, it is pretty cool.

Reminder: iPhone= :soy:

Kek that's a new one. If I tried working out high I'd probably kill myself in accident
if u got the time and money, try using a bowl and only taking 1 bowl worth’s of hits. That’s when I can feel my muscle the best without it being lazy.

hell ngl i just smoked and am doing push-ups sets of 30 for fun

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
if u got the time and money, try using a bowl and only taking 1 bowl worth’s of hits. That’s when I can feel my muscle the best without it being lazy.

hell ngl i just smoked and am doing push-ups sets of 30 for fun
Lol I got really paranoid last time I smoked with my friends at work. I was driving home and started looking over my shoulder for cops every 5 secs lol

• +1
Reactions: Phad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611 and Tony

Users who are viewing this thread

Back