i got a simulation/morph and facial analysis for free

D

Deleted member 16683

Kraken
7EE657A1 3A7E 40BC A65D CD431FBADEC7

i got this analysis for free from an ig account that apparently sells implants and distributes them to surgeons. idk how legit it is but they have a video of a certified plastic surgeon who is apparently the "ceo". they also have a good looking website.

this simulation gave me bimax, midface mask implant, jaw filler/implants, nose filler. i think the advice they gave and the simulations they did are quite good although the side profile looks like a chimp lowkey. the front looks a bit uncanny bc of my pencil neck vs. the wide jaw but overall i like it. what do y'all think? and what is my rating in the after morph 😍

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: angelo, House Lannister and Racky
You have a good base. However, that morph is a best case scenario. Expect to spend $50k+ for top surgeons for that quality of work.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn, Adonis and Prince88
How many bags of silver they paying you to post here multiple times tho?

• +1
Reactions: Jade
Looks good tho if achievable in reality

How many bags of silver they paying you to post here multiple times tho?
i'm not even saying the name of the ig/company cuz i wanna gatekeep for myself and some good users 🙏

• +1
Reactions: OnlyWs
View attachment 1851450
i got this analysis for free from an ig account that apparently sells implants and distributes them to surgeons. idk how legit it is but they have a video of a certified plastic surgeon who is apparently the "ceo". they also have a good looking website.

this simulation gave me bimax, midface mask implant, jaw filler/implants, nose filler. i think the advice they gave and the simulations they did are quite good although the side profile looks like a chimp lowkey. the front looks a bit uncanny bc of my pencil neck vs. the wide jaw but overall i like it. what do y'all think? and what is my rating in the after morph 😍
Ooh wow very nice :love:.

Do you mind dming me the site you got the morph from. It looks really good tbh do you plan on doing anything with your eyes, nose & ears I think in the morph they hold you back a bit.

It only looks uncanny from the side because they haven't adjusted your lips in accordance to the cosmetic enhancements. Your mouth would not look like that.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn, Jade, Deleted member 16683 and 1 other person
Ooh wow very nice :love:.

Do you mind dming me the site you got the morph from. It looks really good tbh do you plan on doing anything with your eyes, nose & ears I think in the morph they hold you back a bit.
idk about nose i don't wanna fuck up my harmony but i want to get lower eyelid retraction or whatever is needed so my eyes look more squinty like this
C6F7D417 0F4E 4D7D B5F0 849060021B96

• Woah
Reactions: Nims
Interesting. However, 3D printed "implants" are NOT approved. Give them a try and let us know how it goes! Good stuff.

You have a good base. However, that morph is a best case scenario. Expect to spend $50k+ for top surgeons for that quality of work.
isn't ramieri a top surgeon? he would probably charge less than that

Ramieri charges $30k for just bimax last I checked.
gaia got it for $15k just like last year? he got nose job and implants along with bimax for like 25k euro total

I think the Jaw is a bit weird for the neck ratio. I would get you that for less than 20K with real implants today in North America.

I think the Jaw is a bit weird for the neck ratio. I would get you that for less than 20K with real implants today in North America.
i need bimax too so overall 30k is my budget

Get a real plan and PM it to me.
ain't u a scammer? i don't want to be fueling your wages from commissions 😭

• +1
@skinnytwink

Kid, seriously? Are you demented?

That "doctor" is a Cuban actor whose job is to do fake commercials. I feel more sorry for you all every day I spend on this website.

You kids are really lost, aren't y'all?

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
what is the account name. i wanna see if he what he says about me hahaha

You look more gay

@skinnytwink

That "doctor" is a Cuban actor whose job is to do fake commercials. I feel more sorry for you all every day I spend on this website.

it looks fake i won't lie but they give me a free morph so does it really matter lol

@skinnytwink

Tell us the name! :D

• +1
it looks fake i won't lie but they give me a free morph so does it really matter lol
I do not dislike anyone here, but you are something else. These people can really hurt someone and I am not sure you are entirely innocent here.

• +1
I do not dislike anyone here, but you are something else. These people can really hurt someone and I am not sure you are entirely innocent here.
i didn't even say the name of the account but since everybody is asking it's face2be. i'm not harming anyone i just said it looks quite fake and overall lacks professionalism indicators from what i saw.
3CEB97E1 B6F8 43CD 9D17 233DBAE0675D

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
i didn't even say the name of the account but since everybody is asking it's face2be. i'm not harming anyone i just said it looks quite fake and overall lacks professionalism indicators from what i saw. View attachment 1851531
Friend, the real problem is that kids believe anything they see, and they do pay for crap and loose their money. Just be mindful of that, please. Go ahead and call me scammer or whatever you want, but don't ever send me or anyone else money.

• +1
View attachment 1851450

Your gonial angle should be lower tbh

• +1
Friend, the real problem is that kids believe anything they see, and they do pay for crap and loose their money. Just be mindful of that, please. Go ahead and call me scammer or whatever you want, but don't ever send me or anyone else money.
it's not that deep and i literally just got an analysis from them nothing else 😭

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
Your gonial angle should be lower tbh
wait i misunderstood, i thought from the front and side it was already visibly quite low and angular in the morph

wait i misunderstood, i thought from the front and side it was already visibly quite low and angular in the morph
Yeah maybe a lil bit lower but if you'd achieve the morph It would mog already

Yeah maybe a lil bit lower but if you'd achieve the morph It would mog already
how realistic do u think it is w bimax+implants from ramieri?

What are their credentials? Why would you trust them or pay them?

i've said multiple times at this point that i think they are sus but they still gave me a free morph so i can't complain

Life-fuel boyo. Get your money up, do your research, and go to the top surgeons.

Life-fuel boyo. Get your money up, do your research, and go to the top surgeons.
thanks, i currently plan on ramieri, do you think he is a good option for me? i want the best results possible

Users who are viewing this thread

Back