I got addicted to steroids

prettyboislime

prettyboislime

Banned
Damn nigga, it never began, i just started using this shit and i’m already addicted. Originally my plan was to do 400 mg, then i’m like fuck it i’ll do 500. Then i’m like fuck it i’ll do 750

Now i’m considering either going up to a gram before the party or simply adding another compound… and i no longer want to PCT, I want to blast and cruise, i want to feel like this forever… brutal

I can never touch hard drugs or i would be addicted forever tbh...

Atleast this is an addiction that leaves u jacked af and smart/masculine af, and not a homeless skinny schizo pussy like hard drugs.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, n0rthface, Deleted member 9446 and 12 others
Tbh steroids have worked specially well for me because now when i’m smoking i can take big ass hits and my throat heals fast af

Natty it would have taken like 30 minutes to an hour for my throat to heal that fast but on roids i can outsmoke even snoop dogg

I can keep going until i get nausea and shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, AscendingHero, Shrek2OnDvD and 4 others
How long did you train natty?

• +1
Reactions: prettyboislime
Damn nigga, it never began, i just started using this shit and i’m already addicted. Originally my plan was to do 400 mg, then i’m like fuck it i’ll do 500. Then i’m like fuck it i’ll do 750

Now i’m considering either going up to a gram before the party or simply adding another compound… and i no longer want to PCT, I want to blast and cruise, i want to feel like this forever… brutal

Atleast this is an addiction that leaves u jacked af and smart/masculine af, and not a homeless skinny schizo pussy like hard drugs.
you are going to destroy your body

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lux and prettyboislime
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, Gad, Deleted member 17174 and 6 others
The party is canceled

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, Cidre enjoyer, AscendingHero and 4 others
Goodbye hair

Dude your like the coolest guy on this forum in my eyes. How old are you? Im currently taking every single hormone you could ever find that is responsible for craniofacial development

• Love it
Dude your like the coolest guy on this forum in my eyes. How old are you? Im currently taking every single hormone you could ever find that is responsible for craniofacial development
Keep coping with bone growth from hormones :ROFLMAO: Thats the biggest myth on this whole forum. The only thing that will grow is maybe your masseter muscle and neck.

These positive effects usually fade away after a few weeks or months. Then once the estrogen goes sky high, your hair follicles start to collapse and fat pads/collagen drops down, its time for anti depressants.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
Keep coping with bone growth from hormones :ROFLMAO: Thats the biggest myth on this whole forum. The only thing that will grow is maybe your masseter muscle and neck.

Cope

Hormones, not steroids. That shows just how uneducated you are, I said hormones, not steroids. Some of the hormones im taking are even catabolic, so no i wont be growing my masseters or neck. Once again Hormones retard, not just steroids. The research for hormones I did wasnt on this site, im in puberty and have grown my face in the past year and a half of hormone use (inb4 hurr durr that was just puberty, yeah no shit wtf do you think grows ur face during puberty, hormones you fat nigger). I researched what REAL SCIENTISTS had to say about what hormones are responsible for craniofacial development, and have seen major changes in my own face. I dont give a fuck what a FAT UGLY INCEL has to say, I KNOW IM RIGHT BECAUSE SUCCESSFUL SCIENTISTS AGREE WITH ME AND THE DEVELOPMENT OF MY FACE AGREES WITH ME, YOU FAT UGLY INCEL

• +1
16 bro. Shoot me pm, i’m interested in ur knowledge. Maybe we can learn from each other.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot

This is called acromegaly and one of the most disgusting traits a person can have. In reality acromegaly it will worsen your recession and make you a lot more subhuman :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Download

This is called acromegaly and one of the most disgusting traits a person can have. In reality acromegaly it will worsen your recession and make you a lot more subhuman :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1505786
I agree with this by the way, nobody should be using GH for facial development

true ive been on 500 test for 6 months, dropped to 175 to maintain 10% bf. :p btw 750 is overkill.

Yes steroids are great honestly. As long as you don't plan on PCT which is a horrible idea.

If you're worried about fertility you should cycle HCG + HMG once or twice a year to keep your balls relatively healthy

if this isn't a LARP thread then you are a straight up dumbass. hope you don't want to have kids ever

These positive effects usually fade away after a few weeks or months. Then once the estrogen goes sky high, your hair follicles start to collapse and fat pads/collagen drops down, its time for anti depressants.
He is on 750mg which is not sustainable long term idk why he is on such a high dose if it is his first time cycling. U use ai so how would your estrogen be sky high? Ur not going to bald if ur not susceptible to balding. Collagen drops down legit if ur using 750mg for long periods of time. That is way too high test. Other than that 200mg-300mg is safe you are not allergic to testosterone you know

why not start off with sarms so u don’t nuke ur test?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot