Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, LordGodcat, BrettyBoy and 2 others
I thought my friend irl got perma banned in league for something similar

Yikes ... you were a toxic and problematic player

• JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, DianabolDownie, chadpreetcel123 and 3 others
then dont say racist stuff you cumskin

• JFL
Reactions: Golang, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, chadpreetcel123 and 1 other person
I’ve gotten permabanned and am currently chat restricted on my second account because flaming idiots who can’t play is fun.

i got perma banned for my first ban. my dou bot lane wouldnt help me invade and i got pissed at them. so i op.gg their exp level and they were lv300+. i started calling them no lifes losers and low iq hardstucks. that one single game got me perma banned

• JFL
Reactions: Vidyacoper and Madhate
i got perma banned for my first ban. my dou bot lane wouldnt help me invade and i got pissed at them. so i op.gg their exp level and they were lv300+. i started calling them no lifes losers and low iq hardstucks. that one single game got me perma banned
lmfao wtf. i think my account is so old that they didnt insta permaban me

They don't even have 10 game bans now lmao. It's always either 14 days or perma. I got perma'd for saying niglet ONCE

• +1
Reactions: 25thpercentile human
this is why i low WoW nobody reports you for saying anything or throwing anything. i don't think you can even get in trouble for ruining a game.

• +1
Reactions: crosshold

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, crosshold, Vidyacoper and 1 other person
riot games has become a shitty soyboy company, i quit league 2 years ago for this exact reason
jfl, the internet is the only place where u can actually rage and throw insults
its bullshit getting banned for typing words in a fucking video game
where else do i call people retards and faggots? why the fuck should i get banned for it
youre a cuck if you still support that company, also its a stupid addictive game that isnt even fun half of the time and is just a dumb empty elo grind

• +1
Reactions: Casadonis and Ritalincel
I got a 14 day ban after a 3v3 twisted treeline game for calling my team "stupid fucking niggers" after they were 10+ deaths before 10 mins

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Limbo and crosshold
lol fgt
@dotacel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
lol fgt
@dotacel
riot = low t pussy soyboys

u can only get muted from dota for shittalking and u need a LOT of reports for that to happen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205