I got brutally voicemogged by a 5'4 filipino man

lebanegro

lebanegro

Phenomenal
does anyone else's voice become high pitched at random points throughout the day?

The other day at the gym this FOB filipino manlet came up to my station while I was resting between deadlifts and asked me what I was doing and started messing with my weights (i'm skinny and he couldn't even lift my warmup lol ). he was like 30 and legit had the body of a child, must've weighed like 100 pounds tops

he seemed autistic and barely knew english but he was chill and friendly so I just tried to be nice and converse back with him. I tried teaching him how to do the movement cus apparently he never seen anyone deadlift before and he looked like a complete retard trying to do it. but whenever I'm winded during a workout my voice gets fucked up so I was talking in this high pitched cuck voice it was so embarrassing. he eventually figured he was bothering me so he said "goodbye men" and left. i still couldn't help but come away from that interaction feeling like i got mogged by a literal filipino mr. bean lookin ass pygmy man

edit: he looked and sounded like this nigga

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller
my voice doesn't match my face ngl

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
dont talk about proex like that

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot