I got heightmogged by many men at the club

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
This thread is serious and even if it’s sound unbelievable I can tell you that I am not exaggerating anything here.

I am legit barefoot 6‘2-3 depending on time of the day and with shoes probably an inch taller on top of that.
Seems like a great height? Seems tall?
I thought that as well till yesterday.

I was in a Club with a small dancefloor. Maybe 40-50 people on there max.
And I am not kidding when I tell you there where around 8-10 men in the 6‘5-6‘8 range. It was absolutely brutal. I felt like a manlet next to these tall men and just couldn’t wrap my head around how its possible that there are so many men taller than me when my height already is in the 90+ percentile range.
The majority of men obv was at normal height, some shorter some as tall as me.

Is this normal in clubs? Because outside of this Situation I never see so many extremely tall people on one place.

Also all of you who say 6‘2 is ideal height are wrong. It’s perfectly fine for attracting girls and you maybe don’t get much more out of being taller than that for girls attraction.
But for mogging and confidence it’s unironically the taller the better as long as the proportions are good.
Ideal is probably 6‘5

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, Beetlejuice, Deleted member 14262 and 10 others
scheiße

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16262 and Deleted member 2729
its a copypasta?

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 13332
Little do you know that everyone who clubs is lift and sole maxxing in 2021.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, johncruz12345, Mewton and 7 others
Yeah my atlantid mogger bro. Just rope tbh

• +1
Screenshot 18

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 14262, 5'8manlet and 9 others
Tallfag gets a mental breakdown because someone is 5 cm taller, tallfags are the weakest

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yirma19, xanny, Beetlejuice and 20 others
zyzz-aesthetic.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Tallfag gets a mental breakdown because someone is 5 cm taller, tallfags are the weakest
I wear 1.5 inch soles while being 6'1 in the first place. Are you proud of my maxxing efforts?

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and lutte
Ideal is 6'4 barefoot at night

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Elvisandreaa, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
When your height is your only good trait and you aren’t used to being towered it hits even harder when there are men who heightmog you.
As an average height dude you are just used to it and don’t think about much anymore.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., Constantin Denis, turkproducer and 2 others
lifefuel for my 7 foot barefoot ass

(no larp)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
When your height is your only good trait and you aren’t used to being towered it hits even harder when there are men who heightmog you.
As an average height dude you are just used to it and don’t think about much anymore.
This site made me more aware of being height mogged or any mogged tbh. Before I don't think I even noticed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, ShowerMaxxing, germanlooks and 1 other person
but at the end of the day did u face mog?

• +1
Broootal wear lifts tbh

• +1
Willkommen in Deutschland

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 2729 and germanlooks
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 14677
meanwhile 180cm manlets like me suffer everyday :feelswah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Prettyboy, amorfati, Slob and 3 others
I wear 1.5 inch soles while being 6'1 in the first place. Are you proud of my maxxing efforts?
Im 6'1 and cant bear myself to wear lifts, it just feels wrong at this height even tho i know its ideal cause it would push me to mogger territory.

Also finally got the Prestige Kayn skin last night, shits so nice :bluepill:

• Love it
Reactions: Constantin Denis and Deleted member 14160
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: amorfati, mogstar, turkproducer and 3 others
Only thing that matters after 6ft is dick and face
I don’t even care if anyone is taller than me because I’m already above average height

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, .👽., Deleted member 2729 and 4 others
I don’t even care if anyone is taller than me because I’m already above average height
09B7CB98 1BE3 466F 95A6 0B17873F4CE7

6 feet is almost manlet in Germany.
And dick never matters more than height.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: .👽., amorfati, mogstar and 2 others
No bro im 192 and sometimes i get height mogged :soy::soy::soy: if ur not 200 just rope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstar, aBetterMii and Baldingman1998
I
No bro im 192 and sometimes i get height mogged :soy::soy::soy: if ur not 200 just rope
I Know a legit 215 guy irl. 6'2 is midget tier next to a real 2 meter+ mogger

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, amorfati and Biiyo03
I

I Know a legit 215 guy irl. 6'2 is midget tier next to a real 2 meter+ mogger
idk one irl but i know one from the netherlands that is shaquille o neal's height and says that being that tall is actually more of a curse than a blessing.

if ur 6ft 2 who gives a fuck tbh ur already really tall and it doesnt matter if u get height mogged cause ur fucking tall as shit already.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, aBetterMii, germanlooks and 1 other person
idk one irl but i know one from the netherlands that is shaquille o neal's height and says that being that tall is actually more of a curse than a blessing.

if ur 6ft 2 who gives a fuck tbh ur already really tall and it doesnt matter if u get height mogged cause ur fucking tall as shit already.
Manlet cope + tallfag humble brag

• JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03
Obv
But I was talking about 6‘5+ and not 210cm

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
tallcels flock to clubs for obvious reasons. they think they can stand out in the club hopping around on their tippy toes and hiding their face amongst the dim room and flashing lights

i'm 6'3 and i get heightmogged way more often at clubs than in real life too. the reason is obvious. it's almost like saying 6'5 is manlet because someone stepped on a college basketball court and all of a sudden they were 75th percentile

last time i went clubbing was many many months ago and I remember seeing a lot of 6'5-6'7 people just jumping up and down or lamp post maxxing and i'd be caging when an hour later they still hadn't pulled fuck all
Lifefuel. First and only time I went to a club there were tons of tall mfs and I got way too intimidated by it. Ur saying that height and size does more to intimidate men than it does to attract women? Makes sense.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
This thread is serious and even if it’s sound unbelievable I can tell you that I am not exaggerating anything here.

I am legit barefoot 6‘2-3 depending on time of the day and with shoes probably an inch taller on top of that.
Seems like a great height? Seems tall?
I thought that as well till yesterday.

I was in a Club with a small dancefloor. Maybe 40-50 people on there max.
And I am not kidding when I tell you there where around 8-10 men in the 6‘5-6‘8 range. It was absolutely brutal. I felt like a manlet next to these tall men and just couldn’t wrap my head around how its possible that there are so many men taller than me when my height already is in the 90+ percentile range.
The majority of men obv was at normal height, some shorter some as tall as me.

Is this normal in clubs? Because outside of this Situation I never see so many extremely tall people on one place.

Also all of you who say 6‘2 is ideal height are wrong. It’s perfectly fine for attracting girls and you maybe don’t get much more out of being taller than that for girls attraction.
But for mogging and confidence it’s unironically the taller the better as long as the proportions are good.
Ideal is probably 6‘5
Concetrated areas with tall men> statistics telling you you are 90th percentile "elite" lmao

Germany is giga brutal

meanwhile im 166cm bros…:hnghn:

• So Sad
Reactions: .👽.
meanwhile im 166cm bros…:hnghn:
Just be friendly, affable and funny when around tall people:
"He-he, big guy coming right here!"
"What's up, big bear!"
"Lookin' good daddy long legs!"
"How's the weather up there my man!?"

• +1
Just be friendly, affable and funny when around tall people:
"He-he, big guy coming right here!"
"What's up, big bear!"
"Lookin' good daddy long legs!"
"How's the weather up there my man!?"
im a lil tistic n i have some stutter in my speech so saying that kind of scripted stuff would sound so fake and npc-ish

im a lil tistic n i have some stutter in my speech so saying that kind of scripted stuff would sound so fake and npc-ish
Well, you need to be very NT for this, always talking, making jokes, inventing nicknames for people, acting enthusiastic when you meet them, etc.
It won't sound fake if you act the same with others and be like:
"How you doin' Ace!"
"Lookin' good Tiger!"
"Long time no see mamacita..."

You should wear lifts on night outs like I do @germanlooks
Clubs are so good for pulling girls but they are the natural habitats of tallfags

• WTF
You should wear lifts on night outs like I do @germanlooks
Clubs are so good for pulling girls but they are the natural habitats of tallfags
It's more difficult to dance with lifts...
Also, what if you pick a girl, take her home and then remove your shoes...She will immediately start to scream when she'll realize she was tricked and brought there to be raped by a manlet.

I can already imagine what she will say to the police:
"I thought he was a Chad, officer...I couldn't see his face because it was dark in the club, but judging by his height, he must have been one, he was tall I mean...
And then, he brought me to his home, and when he took out his shoes I realized I was tricked: he was so short, just a manlet incel who wanted to rape me!".
despair-woman-police-station-image-women-65041905.jpg

Same at 188 tbh. 200 or death

But no!

Statistics tell me that the average height is less than 5'11".

I don't care about your stupid anecdotes you autistic inkwell. :feelsuhh:

On a serious note, you're right. I'm 6'1.5" and I just came back home from work after getting heightmogged by white zoomers.

This forum is nowhere near blackpilled when it comes to height.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
But no!

View attachment 1430244

Statistics tell me that the average height is less than 5'11".

View attachment 1430245

I don't care about your stupid anecdotes you autistic inkwell. :feelsuhh:

On a serious note, you're right. I'm 6'1.5" and I just came back home from work after getting heightmogged by white zoomers.

This forum is nowhere near blackpilled when it comes to height.
Its confirmation bias and height halo. You only look at and notice the man taller than you not the majority

tallcels flock to clubs for obvious reasons. they think they can stand out in the club hopping around on their tippy toes and hiding their face amongst the dim room and flashing lights

i'm 6'3 and i get heightmogged way more often at clubs than in real life too. the reason is obvious. it's almost like saying 6'5 is manlet because someone stepped on a college basketball court and all of a sudden they were 75th percentile

last time i went clubbing was many many months ago and I remember seeing a lot of 6'5-6'7 people just jumping up and down or lamp post maxxing and i'd be caging when an hour later they still hadn't pulled fuck all
Little did you know that one of the guys you saw at the club was @LooksOverAll

im 5'11 and what do you know i mog around 80% of people height wise. if youre a legit 6'3 this thread is a total larp unless some NBA team decided to come to the club that night

• Hmm...