I got heightmogged in a club

V

valhalar

Gold
I’m 5”10 and decent looking. I’ve never really felt like I have been mogged for my looks… but last night I got height mogged.

I was in a club with some friends and needed a drink. I was next in line and got to the counter and the bartender glanced at me BUT THEN LOOKED up to the 6”4 giant behind me to see if he wanted to a drink first.

JFL :feelswhy:

His superior height commanded the respect of the ugly cucked bartender, who in turn cucked me by fucking ignoring me.

Luckily the tall dude was nice and told him to serve me first. Then he tried to do the whole ‘just be confident bro’ to me, even though I was confident about it. Jfl tall dudes are so fucking annoying and oblivious to it.

Last edited:
I know the feeling I'm 6'3, and I go question my existence when I see someone ridiculously short like 160cm like 5'3-4

• JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus and valhalar
Looks matter more in a club than height. By a mile.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 16801 and IceBreaker0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Lygodactylus and Deleted member 16801
Its exactly the other way around
Lol, you've not been in a club then.

If you're 5'9"+ it all looks after that, women won't go for you on just height. It's just that you're falsely associating height with better facial attractiveness as they tend to sort of go hand in hand.

I have been to many clubs, and I have seen first-hand, that good-looking short people bag women quickly whereas tall people won't be able to. Looks are the start and finish of everything.