i got raped by a chad.

secret moid

secret moid

Iron
might look funny and unserious but yes,t his is not my first account, i wanted to say anonymous, i was at my friends party just having casual time and there was a chad and me being blackpilled started talking with him to see how are chads living, and he started all this personality bullshit, i got mad and started arguing with him hard,then he said something about him fucking me bcuz of his looks and that i am a fag for thinking foids only like chads, him and others tossed me into a room, and this asshole raped me there, we also had a dildo there that everyone was joking with, it belonged to a girl that lived at the place we where parting in, most brutal shit in my life and nobody to talk to about this.

hey recorded it all, most awful thing that ever happened to me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mhd_79, Lokki, iloveboobs and 4 others
Weak first post GrAY

• +1
Reactions: mhd_79, Lokki, Autismcel and 1 other person
might look funny and unserious but yes,t his is not my first account, i wanted to say anonymous, i was at my friends party just having casual time and there was a chad and me being blackpilled started talking with him to see how are chads living, and he started all this personality bullshit, i got mad and started arguing with him hard,then he said something about him fucking me bcuz of his looks and that i am a fag for thinking foids only like chads, him and others tossed me into a room, and this asshole raped me there, we also had a dildo there that everyone was joking with, it belonged to a girl that lived at the place we where parting in, most brutal shit in my life and nobody to talk to about this.

hey recorded it all, most awful thing that ever happened to me
just kys at this point

• +1
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX
Are you trolling or this actually happened

Kill him and the others who helped him. in minecraft.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Are you trolling or this actually happened
speaking srs, i dont have close friends to talk about this, i cried bcuz of this for days and night, there is nothing me to live for and i thought that i would find at least something here

• +1
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX
speaking srs, i dont have close friends to talk about this, i cried bcuz of this for days and night, there is nothing me to live for and i thought that i would find at least something here
Dont worry bud I believe you. you need to drive to his house at night and hide behind a bush wait for him to go out then use chloroform soaked napkin smother him with it using a taser at the same time. Put him inside the car tied up with rope then drive down to your house and then tie him to a bed in your basement, and cloth wrapped tightly around his mouth so no one will hear his screams. You will have your equipment ready: hook him up to catheter with eprinefrine liquid and anaesthetic, knife, researched how to skin alive strategically, mustard oil, metal dildo, blow torch. peel him. When he wakes up explain to him how he made you feel when he brutally raped you that night and how you are excersising appropriate justice since no one else will. Incrementally pour the mustard oil on his exposed skin for 30 minutes and leave to writhe in pain for 1 hour. After that heat up the metal dildo with blow torch and shove it up his ass like he did to you that night. Now stab him to death and piss on his corpse