I got rejected again

D

Deleted member 21735

Kraken
I was out with a friend of mine and we picked up two girls. We went for coffee and drinks with them and got to know each other. He wanted the blonde so I went for the other one. I didn’t like her much but still gave it a shot. Both girls said I’m too quiet and even seem bored st times. Thing is the military has costed me a few brain cells so my verbal skills are rusty not that it helped me before anyway.

At some point the redhead complained about my friend vaping so we switched sides. I sat next to her so we began talking. She put me to listen some songs she liked and we discussed life and shit. But you know she wasn’t interested :feelsbadman:. Same shit all over again. She said I’m awkward and out of place.She also got upset when I told her my zodiac sign cause her ex had the same. She and her friend left and she didn’t even bother staying in touch with me. Meanwhile my friend got the blades instagram and got to touch her leg. The redhead found him annoying though.

It’s fucking over for me. I always get rejected even when I lower my standards. I’m not cut for this shit neither the military. I’m actually tired rn not so much cause I cared about that hoe, i don’t eve. Remember her name, but because once again I got rejected. No matter wha t girl I met there is never any chemistry it’s always and awkward conversation and then she disappears

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23615, Ken, latincell95 and 1 other person
At least you don’t live with them FML

Girls in the west are mostly bad. "My ex, Zodiac signs, tiktok, social media, money". Is this everything they have? Look how the guy wants you by his heart but "muh, awkward". How is he awkard bitch? He's just nervous talking to the opposite gender and will get used to it. I curse them, buddy boyos.
Images 2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23615