I grew with closed growth plates

On average growth plates close around the same time for most, not like spine growing 3 more years lol

Scroll down to get to the human growth plates

Scroll down to get to the human growth plates
Idk, havent seen this on any of my friends/relatives or myself, everything stopped growing very early

Idk, havent seen this on any of my friends/relatives or myself, everything stopped growing very early
They probably just stay open and just do fuck all for most people tbh.

But for some they may continue to grow, especially with heightened gh.

If you look at dudes like maurice tillet you can see that their spine is disproportionately long compared to legs. This is prolly due to spinal lengthening from acromegaly after leg pl8s closed

Il 570xN911994003 3w8p 1

They probably just stay open and just do fuck all for most people tbh.

But for some they may continue to grow, especially with heightened gh.

If you look at dudes like maurice tillet you can see that their spine is disproportionately long compared to legs. This is prolly due to spinal lengthening from acromegaly after leg pl8s closed

View attachment 1418840
Yeah, maybe its some genetic phenotype, my cousin for example grew mostly from his shins in late teens, for tillet only his spine, ribcage and hips grew, clavicles not so much even tho they fuse very late too from studies

Yeah, maybe its some genetic phenotype, my cousin for example grew mostly from his shins in late teens, for tillet only his spine, ribcage and hips grew, clavicles not so much even tho they fuse very late too from studies
Probably.

From what ive observed gh seems more like a growth amplifier rather than a growth catalyst.

If someones facial bones are growing from testosterone gh will boost that growth. If someones dick is growijg gh will boost it

If a womans tits are growing from estrogen, gh will boost it. Its not like men are growing boobs from gh even though its proven that it increases breast growth in women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14918
I'm 19 and haven't grown from 15 to 17 years old, gained 1 inch at 18 to reach 5'10 and I thought it was over.

However I recently noticed my mother and friends seemed to have shrunk, or maybe was it that I had grown?

So I've been measuring myself everyday for one week at the same hour (10 am) and it confirmed what I thought, I've fucking grown 0.5 inches or so, I was roughly 177 cms and I'm now much closer to the 179 cms mark.

my knee growth plates fused when I was 16, I did an xray exam back then because of a running injury. Now I'd be 6 ft if I were to wear 1 inch lifts.

lifefuel for manlets.
Wrong, with fully fused growth plates, which I doubt at your age, you didn’t grow, full stop.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
what a larp no one stops growing at 15 then grows at 18-19 jfl

u probably measured earlier out of bed than before and thought u grew