I hacked my ex GFs instagram account (special method) and deleted the DM when boys would slide in her DMs, for months. Also got her fired from her job

Deleted member 14543

Deleted member 14543

Selling High Quality Ropes At Competitive Prices
Basically it was one of them shitty relationships where we both cheated and emotionally abused eachother. But had eachothers instagram passwords to make sure the other one didnt cheat.

I knew we were going to break up again soon, so while i was in her instagram account. I connected my fb account as one of the 'linked apps'. so you know how you can login via instagram username & password. or u can sign in via facebook.

then when she changed her password, i could still login to her instagram account via my facebook account.

we inevitably broke up.

but of course i had to find a way to make her life worse because i hated her guts. so she would post hella thirst traps on instagram to get boys attention. the fucking slut. it worked tbh because any time a boy would DM her, id have notifications on and delete the DM before she could read it.

I mustve done this to about 50+ DMs over a 3 month period and she didnt suspect a thing.
50 dms she missed out on:lul:she must've thought there was something wrong with her

Was painful to see all these guys message the girl who i still was attached to though. and seeing people i knew message her.

I also sent a group of girls down to the cafe she worked at to beat her up and they went down there 3-4 times because she kept not showing up to work when she knew they were coming. and then they caught her while she was working one day and made a massive scene. i think they did that twice, so she lost her job. now she works at asda

she also told me around this time she took shit loads of pills to kill herself but it didnt work

also this bitch deserved it. i was a nice kid b4 i was with her and had a very bluepilled look at relationships. i wouldnt imagine cheating. but she did it to me and i didnt have any other options so i stayed. and quickly realised the only way to make myself feel better/take my energy back was to cheat back on her even harder.

this is basically the experience that inevitably lead me to want to understand female nature and why these things happened. i found redpill which helped me understand. and then i realised from that, that blackpill is obviously the truth and ended up here.

honestly no one will ever win an energy sucking battle with me. i will go out of my way 100x to make your life miserable.

'turn the other cheek' is such a recipe for depression. if someone does something shitty to you(takes your energy). you must do something 10x shittier to them to get your energy back otherwise you're going to feel like shit

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Heguldus, maxxedfalloutdweller, Htobrother and 43 others
i hacked @Thompsonz and @PingPong with my special methods

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 14323
Make sure she didn't do the same to your account JFL you never know with foids

Make sure she didn't do the same to your account JFL you never know with foids
would never fall for my own trick

• +1
Reactions: Just4Beast, JizzFarmer and fras
ce1.jpg

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Heguldus, faggotchadlite, Schönling and 7 others
Basically it was one of them shitty relationships where we both cheated and emotionally abused eachother. But had eachothers instagram passwords to make sure the other one didnt cheat.

I knew we were going to break up again soon, so while i was in her instagram account. I connected my fb account as one of the 'linked apps'. so you know how you can login via instagram username & password. or u can sign in via facebook.

then when she changed her password, i could still login to her instagram account via my facebook account.

we inevitably broke up.

but of course i had to find a way to make her life worse because i hated her guts. so she would post hella thirst traps on instagram to get boys attention. the fucking slut. it worked tbh because any time a boy would DM her, id have notifications on and delete the DM before she could read it.

I mustve done this to about 50+ DMs over a 3 month period and she didnt suspect a thing.
50 dms she missed out on:lul:she must've thought there was something wrong with her

Was painful to see all these guys message the girl who i still was attached to though. and seeing people i knew message her.

I also sent a group of girls down to the cafe she worked at to beat her up and they went down there 3-4 times because she kept not showing up to work when she knew they were coming. and then they caught her while she was working one day and made a massive scene. i think they did that twice, so she lost her job. now she works at asda

she also told me around this time she took shit loads of pills to kill herself but it didnt work

also this bitch deserved it. i was a nice kid b4 i was with her and had a very bluepilled look at relationships. i wouldnt imagine cheating. but she did it to me and i didnt have any other options so i stayed. and quickly realised the only way to make myself feel better/take my energy back was to cheat back on her even harder.

this is basically the experience that inevitably lead me to want to understand female nature and why these things happened. i found redpill which helped me understand. and then i realised from that, that blackpill is obviously the truth and ended up here.

honestly no one will ever win an energy sucking battle with me. i will go out of my way 100x to make your life miserable.

'turn the other cheek' is such a recipe for depression. if someone does something shitty to you(takes your energy). you must do something 10x shittier to them to get your energy back otherwise you're going to feel like shit
This is why relationships are a monumental waste of time. This is why Im a red piller in addition to being a black piller.

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: noodlelover and Stevensmithgerard
This is why relationships are a monumental waste of time. This is why Im a red piller in addition to being a black piller.
urgh same now.

its either emotional torture and lifelong trauma and extreme mind games and sex

or a happy life with no sex

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Elvisandreaa
what was her psl and how many guys usually DM her, also what di they write jfl

urgh same now.

its either emotional torture and lifelong trauma and extreme mind games and sex

or a happy life with no sex
The only slim chance that it would may be be worth it is if you find a low inhib autistic amish woman. Normie women are trash. Even if they are good looking. They are still programmed NPC's and they expect you to follow all the same dogmatic bull shit they do. Like the social rules and garbage lifestyle choices. IE - staying out till 2 am drinking, doing drugs, selling your ass on twitter to name a few.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Baldingman1998, Elvisandreaa and 3 others

we inevitably broke up.

You don't speak like someone from the UK. You sound more American. Did you say you were from the US or UK?

Ok. I am just trying to picture what it would sound like with you saying these things with the heavy British accent. Ive never heard a UK person speak like this IRL.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 14543
Ok. I am just trying to picture what it would sound like with you saying these things with the heavy British accent. Ive never heard a UK person speak like this IRL.
lmao i wouldnt say shit like 'hella' IRL. been speaking to too many americanfags online i guess, need to start going out more. or at all would be a start

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
lmao i wouldnt say shit like 'hella' IRL. been speaking to too many americanfags online i guess, need to start going out more. or at all would be a start
Yeah. When I first talked to you on here I thought you were in the US.

Based, she's stupid she didn't checked the fb login access tho

Based, she's stupid she didn't checked the fb login access tho
normies dont even know what 2step verification is half the time, let alone check which apps have access, let alone check to see that its her fb account thats connected and not mine

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Based manlet chad. Fuck women, fuck simps that forgive and let women mistreat them, revenge is always the answer, if someoywrongs you you should hit them 2x harder. If not physically (cuck laws or if other person is bigger and stronger etc) then get revenge in other ways like ruin reputation and fuck with them mentally

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14918 and Deleted member 14543
Based manlet chad. Fuck women, fuck simps that forgive and let women mistreat them, revenge is always the answer, if someoywrongs you you should hit them 2x harder. If not physically (cuck laws or if other person is bigger and stronger etc) then get revenge in other ways like ruin reputation and fuck with them mentally
i wish it was socially acceptable to beat the shit out of them

• +1
UK is indeed nightmare mode. Never ever stepping a foot there

Attachments

• 1636918207643.png
    1636918207643.png
    290.3 KB · Views: 24
want to do the same to my ex help out

Get out of there. I’m living in Berlin there are so much gay people here. Women are desperate for some heteros and don’t get me started what happens during summer times tourists from all around the world are visiting and have that happy vacation mentality. Legit feels tutorial mode

• JFL
Get out of there. I’m living in Berlin there are so much gay people here. Women are desperate for some heteros and don’t get me started what happens during summer times tourists from all around the world are visiting and have that happy vacation mentality. Legit feels tutorial mode
i thought its even harder in germany cos everyone is 6ft minimum blonde blue eyed tanned chads

im also turbo manlet :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller

we inevitably broke up.

I love you bro no homo, amazing genuinely brought a smile to my face these fkn hoes absolutely deserve everything they get!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
jfl
what
how

did something similar but less effective a year ago, need to upgrade my tactics man :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
This is the reason more men should be pro gay rights and lgbt rights. Less competition= better life and less hypergamy

• Love it
Reactions: Prettyboy
FBI: interesting :what:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
HAHAHAAHAH LMAO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back