i had a dream where i was falling in love with a girl and crestfallen was there

D

Deleted member 30552

i cant remember context of where i was, but all i know is this girl was all over me, she wanted me over anybody else. and while we were in a car she was all over me and into me and crestfallen started whining and was like "why dont you like me" he had a weird nasally voice and was acting ike a stereotypical beta male it was pretty insane. he was whining hard because the girl liked me over him, i wish i remember it in a bit more detail \

its over when PSLers enter your dreams tbh. also i wish that girl really existed, its brutal the feeling you get falling in love in a dream and then waking up alone in your bed, she was very cute with a perfect personality

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32529, Obito, norwegianfreak and 2 others
whyd you hmm my thread greycel faggot @Dietsnasta

• Woah
Reactions: Dietsnasta
Loool. I wish Crestfallen95 was in my dreams too, so I could beat his ass.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30552
Loool. I wish Crestfallen95 was in my dreams too, so I could beat his ass.
It was funny though. I remember in the dream thinking in my head “I knew this dude was a weird cringe little freak in real life” he was like whining really hard “why don’t you like ME !! 😡” and throwing a fit like a toddler

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
It was funny though. I remember in the dream thinking in my head “I knew this dude was a weird cringe little freak in real life” he was like whining really hard “why don’t you like ME !! 😡” and throwing a fit like a toddler
There's one thing I am really unsure about him though. How good of a figther would he be? He has military training and does good cardio but he's also a masochistic submissive pussy. Would these two cancel each other out? Whaddya think?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30552
There's one thing I am really unsure about him though. How good of a figther would he be? He has military training and does good cardio but he's also a masochistic submissive pussy. Would these two cancel each other out? Whaddya think?

It doesnt matter. He wouldn’t have the guts to confront someone enough to start a fight in the first place

• +1
  • JFL