I had a panic attack today after coming off mk677 and LGD

Deleted member 14203

Deleted member 14203

Platinum
Title. Was at my side job at a warehouse.

This is my first time having a panic attack. I seriously thought I was dying, my heart was beating out of my chest, felt awful shortness of breath, disassociation, chest tightness. Bleh it was awful. Ended up going to the ER and they thought I was a bitch boy I think. The guy who did the heart tests on me was like "wow I wish I could have a heart as strong as yours." They sent me home said I had anxiety and gave me some pills.

On the bright side one of my hotter female managers walked me outside to get to my ride home and she touched me several times to try and comfort me. It felt soooo good bruh getting even a hint of female physical affection made it all worth it tbh. She seemed genuinely concerned about me:feelsgood:

Anyway guys do you think that the SARMS could be related to this? I know mk677 has something to do with cortisol but idk. I told the ER guys what I was on and they just said "well you aren't in any real physical danger but you might want to follow up with your doctor about that."

IM scared bruh am I fucked for life because I took research chemicals? Was the most terrifying experience of my life besides the time I almost killed myself on acid.

Research chemical cels plz help could the panic attack be related to coming off the drugs? It was like crazy and completely out of nowhere.

@Chad1212

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, thegoat, ChristianChad and 1 other person
MK 677 are cope and shit chemical.

i have no idea what LGD is

Both are safe

Was the most terrifying experience of my life besides the time I almost killed myself on acid.
the reason you have panic attacks ^

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
the reason you have panic attacks ^
Nah dude, that was years ago and this is the first time having one. I'm 99% sure it has something to do with how mk677 effects cortisol.

Damn bro sorry that happened... btw what happened here
I was 14 and I took a whole tab and I was thinking about how easy it would be to die in that state. How at that point I had no real reason to fear death, and how if I died there wouldn't be anything to worry about anymore. I figured it was the most rational thing to do in that situation. Once I had the knife out against my throat I got really scared lmao. LSD is something else bro, I tried weed and alcohol so I thought it would be of a similar sort of caliber and I got a much crazier experience than the one I signed up for lmao.

I'm a complete degenerate.

• +1
Reactions: thegoat
Was there some causing factor irl at all, even something as small as remembering you have exams next week?

I had one panic attack off weed that lasted several hours a few years ago, but its because i was literally spiked i thought it was normal tobacco then i left the room and i was alone when it kicked in (first time trying any drug)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14203
Nah dude, that was years ago and this is the first time having one. I'm 99% sure it has something to do with how mk677 effects cortisol.
i looked it up, it has no effect on cortisol (link studies if you disagree)

bad trip PTSD panic attacks are real tho :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14203
probably just adrenals adapting to the change

wouldnt worry too much about it if its not recurring