I had graduation yesterday and wasn't even happy

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
I realised all those ceremonies, the piece of paper, all of that shit is socially constructed and made no difference to my life. I'm still broke, I still am at the bottom of the hierarchy, and I still haven't achieved all my dreams. The one thing which made me happy was that I was one step closer to my plan, but I still have 10 years left. It's going to be a long journey, but I will learn to love it.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: JL~, eyelidcel, Kristin and 15 others
You can become a teacher now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, subhuman incel, Xangsane and 4 others
What plan

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and FailedNormieManlet
I didn't even attend my graduation tbh

Jfl if you think getting a business degree is something to be proud of, or worthy of celebration

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Kingcel32, the BULL and 3 others
You can become a teacher now
It is good job, but I am too ambitious
What plan
To wealthmaxx. I'm going to make become giga rich or die trying
I didn't even attend my graduation tbh

Jfl if you think getting a business degree is something to be proud of, or worthy of celebration
jfl my parents and shit were there, I'm the first to graduate in family and everyone was proud. I felt empty knowing my life hasn't really improved

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Xangsane, Kingcel32 and 1 other person
It is good job, but I am too ambitious

To wealthmaxx. I'm going to make become giga rich or die trying

jfl my parents and shit were there, I'm the first to graduate in family and everyone was proud. I felt empty knowing my life hasn't really improved
Same, I told my parents I wasn't gonna go but they thought I was bluffing. They came round to my uni house thinking I was gonna go with them jfl we went out for a meal instead

I know my mum just wanted to take pics of me in my retarded gown to post on her fucking facebook

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Xangsane, Deleted member 14693 and 2 others
Same, I told my parents I wasn't gonna go but they thought I was bluffing. They came round to my uni house thinking I was gonna go with them jfl we went out for a meal instead

I know my mum just wanted to take pics of me in my retarded gown to post on her fucking facebook
I forgot I even had graduation till my mum told me to get ready the day before lol, my mum and dad were confused why I didn't give a shit. My mum posted me on her social media and showed me off to her family back in bangladesh, they are pretty proud too. We were all farmers in a village at one point and shit, but this isn't enough for me. I will only be happy when I become rich

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and forevergymcelling
I realised all those ceremonies, the piece of paper, all of that shit is socially constructed and made no difference to my life. I'm still broke, I still am at the bottom of the hierarchy, and I still haven't achieved all my dreams. The one thing which made me happy was that I was one step closer to my plan, but I still have 10 years left. It's going to be a long journey, but I will learn to love it.
will learn to enjoy the process ig

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Kingcel32 and FailedNormieManlet
I forgot I even had graduation till my mum told me to get ready the day before lol, my mum and dad were confused why I didn't give a shit. My mum posted me on her social media and showed me off to her family back in bangladesh, they are pretty proud too. We were all farmers in a village at one point and shit, but this isn't enough for me. I will only be happy when I become rich
Fucking legit

It's the only thing that matters

Imagine being proud of a piece of paper that represents your status as a lifetime wagecuck slave

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Kingcel32 and FailedNormieManlet
The amount of money I took out in loans for college I could have bought top notch surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Kingcel32
Fucking legit

It's the only thing that matters

Imagine being proud of a piece of paper that represents your status as a lifetime wagecuck slave
no such thing as a wagecuck, jobs are only for chads
subhumans will give up in the first week due to stress combined with absolute lack of pussy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: eyelidcel, subhuman incel, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
Sorry bro, i personally enjoyed my grad. Felt great the whole day celebrating with family and friends

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and subhuman incel
no such thing as a wagecuck, jobs are only for chads
subhumans will give up in the first week due to stress combined with absolute lack of pussy
Have you graduated already? What are you doing now?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Sorry bro, i personally enjoyed my grad. Felt great the whole day celebrating with family and friends
I didn’t see any friends or anything, I celebrated with family and shit but still felt empty.

I didn't attend my undergrad ceremony and I won't attend the postgrad ceremony.

I didn't attend any lectures or put any proper effort in. Everything has been half-assed since day 1, so it would be embarrassing to reward myself.

The way education is now we are just paying for very expensive certificates.

• +1
Reactions: eyelidcel and FailedNormieManlet
Was this a high school graduation or college graduation

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet