I had my first visit with a therapist

Lorsss

Lorsss

mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff
my parents forced me to visit a therapist because I annoy them all the time talking about surgeries and aesthetics.

the visit consisted essentially in she asking me about my experiences, my feelings and my obsession with Looks

after the visit I just feel very apathetic. I know psychotherapy cannot make me more succesful with women, but now I feel less raging and more indifferent towards my inceldom.

(my inceldom is not kissless virginity because I have had a fat girlfriend)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LordNorwood, Zeta ascended, BrettyBoy and 1 other person
>female therapist

low iq move man.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, IWantToMax, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
Therapists===>blue pilled faggotry just find ways to cool off from the blackpill rage i noticed that it's fading with time i am not as angry as i was 2 years ago i just do what i love and seize the day

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood, SikKunt, IWantToMax and 3 others
I was forced by my parents to visit her
same

got heightmogged by her brutally on the first appointment. i raged so hard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt, CopeAndRope and Lorsss
Therapists===>blue pilled faggotry just find ways to cool off from the blackpill rage i noticed that it's fading with time i am not as angry as i was 2 years ago i just do what i love and seize the day
but they are my only way to get drugs?

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, SikKunt, DidntRead and 1 other person
Boyo she will be able to afford a Ferrari after she’s done with you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Arkantos, LordNorwood and 4 others
same

got heightmogged by her brutally on the first appointment. i raged so hard
Went to a female therapist years ago told me i am super tall there's no way you can't get a gf i told her i can't get the ones i want (stacies) :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, LordNorwood, SikKunt and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood, Deleted member 3583 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Hop on a roid cycle

you have nothing to lose. Judging from your pics you look like a frail 15 year old.

it will change your life

you wont regret it

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Stingray and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
my therapist told me that the receptionist called me handsome on the first meeting

all i needed

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 275, Arkantos, Drugs and 4 others
Hop on a roid cycle

you have nothing to lose. Judging from your pics you look like a frail 15 year old.

it will change your life

you wont regret it
I will start in December

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Entropy Incarnate and PubertyMaxxer
Why do you constantly talk about blackpills to bluepilled boomers. The only expected result is the shrink where they sent you.
my therapist told me that the receptionist called me handsome on the first meeting

all i needed
Handsome, but not hot. I'm called handsome a lot of times, but I feel is like saying you're attractive, but not quite yet there to make my vagina dripping wet.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and 6'4 looksmaxxxer

all i needed
"when your father talked about your stituation I expected to see an ugly guy coming here"

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Bluepill, Arkantos, LordNorwood and 2 others
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
what kind of rich autist has a therapist?

my friends at school are blackpilled what more do you need

Tbh keep the blackpill, looks theory, halo effect and looksmaxing to yourself. I tried to explain the halo effect and importance of looksmaxing to my family and they called me ungrateful.
Went to a female therapist years ago told me i am super tall there's no way you can't get a gf i told her i can't get the ones i want (stacies) :lul:
Same with me. People be like "You don't need to improve your looks":feelsuhh::bluepill: Okay fine then I guess I'll settle for landwhales and 3/10 foids.

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, LordNorwood, DidntRead and 2 others
Only retards talk to people about the contents of this forum and that of the like

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
@Lorsss do you identify as incel?

Pretty weak mental state ngl, I thought I was weak mentally. How do you take the blackpill shit to the heart? Blackpill is true but don't let it affect you in such a way wtf? I will never understand how someone can rage from blackpills.

Pretty weak mental state ngl, I thought I was weak mentally. How do you take the blackpill shit to the heart? Blackpill is true but don't let it affect you in such a way wtf? I will never understand how someone can rage from blackpills.
Ya high iq niggas like us already knew subconsciously but the black pill just materialised it for me

Ya high iq niggas like us already knew subconsciously but the black pill just materialised it for me
I will never understand how these people take this shit to the heart and start raging about it. Crazy, it's the life we live in, you can't change anything about it so why the fuck even rage about something you can't control jfl.

I will never understand how these people take this shit to the heart and start raging about it. Crazy, it's the life we live in, you can't change anything about it so why the fuck even rage about something you can't control jfl.
Yh they are kinda entitled ngl I always expected the absolute worst from a young age

• +1
Reactions: FromEE