I had weirdest redpilled dream last night

D

Deleted member 7580

Kraken
Had a dream last night that I’m with a girl I used to have crush on back in high school and we fuck and I lick her feet 😋

We were cuddling after sex and started talking about gym and she said she doesn’t like musclemaxxed guys, prefer skinny pretty boys with some muscle “like you”

Next day I walk into her house and see her cuddling with some roided gymmaxxed guy with facial hair :fuk::feelsrope:

Not sure what to think about this

• Love it
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Every night I see Her again, and every morning after I wake up She's never there, but Her pillow is always still so warm.

Had dreams like this before. They affect me more than any nightmare I've ever had. :trepidation:

i had a dream few weeks ago, a short bald redpiller took my gf, and she suck me by touching his groin,
i try to punch that guy but i cant generate enough strenght to hurt him, he just keep hugging my girl, and then i woke up
im so angry that morning, i still remember it now....may be my brain trying to tell me something

Scizho moment indeed from prettyboy is ideal to gymmaxxing mogs also your jacked not prettyboy muscle jfl