I hate fat women the most out of any other type of girl.

CFW432

CFW432

Tamil Supremacy is the only truth
Imagine me. A runner that does cardio for 20 minutes everyday (and no I don't take breaks, I run the whole gambit). I've gone down from 180 to 170 over like 3 months, and right now I'm actually at 168.75 and my goal is 160. On top of that eat calorie deficite diets, like today i only consumed around 1200 calories max. My face is starting to actually getting pretty lean tbh :oops:. Most days I feel hungry throughout the whole fucking day, and most nights I go to sleep hungry (kinda like how I'm about to right now). I work hard and suffer the pain just to stay in shape. And yet I'm a 24 khhv...:feelscry:

I had downloaded tinder last month if I remember correctly. And i put up my 3 best photos. And i left it on for the whole night. I woke up to 1 one like from around my local area, a literal tranny stripper in the city nearby. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Then i tried my luck in different places starting first in europe. UK. None. Frace. None. Germany, 1 chubby htb. I then moved to curryland cause i wanted to see if my luck would work out. First i went to delhi. I actually got swiped by a lightbrown htb/stacypreetlite, who proceeded to unlike me a few hours later.:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Then i switched to hyderabad. I got liked by a brown becky.who actually messaged me first. but then over the course of the conversation she started getting moody, and i was feeling tired so i just said bye and ended it.

Overall depending on place, 1 or 2 likes at most :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Meanwhile your average landwhalers dms:

Ezgif 1 c631700338

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: lil truecel and Deleted member 19551
Brutal thread, I know exactly that feeling if impending doom and wanting to just kill yourself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member