I hate foung bulked so what about my frame fo now and i have 10 pounds excess fat

D

Deleted member 13344

Iron
D4347661 AD4B 42EE A477 E4178B67E2CA

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13335
Title gave me a stroke but by the looks of it you fell for the bulking meme jfl

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReignsChad, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and randomvanish
Title gave me a stroke but by the looks of it you fell for the bulking meme jfl
What do u mean ? I really dont want to go bulked i kust want ro be fit amd in shape without much muscles

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10949
Measure your wrists, ankles and bideltoid then
Wrists can grow later too so its useless to measure them at early age

they can stop growing thicker at age 21 to 25

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13754
Wrists can grow later too so its useless to measure them at early age

they can stop growing thicker at age 21 to 25
Figure 12 from Anthropometry of height, weight, arm, wrist, abdominal  circumference and body mass index, for Bolivian adolescents 12 to 18 years:  Bolivian adolescent percentile values from the MESA study. | Semantic  Scholar
Nice cope buddy :bluepill::feelsuhh: If they grow 5 mm from 11-18 (peak growing age due to higher igf-1 levels don't try to tell me they grow faster later on) then I'm sure they will be noticeably a lot bigger after that.

• Hmm...
Figure 12 from Anthropometry of height, weight, arm, wrist, abdominal  circumference and body mass index, for Bolivian adolescents 12 to 18 years:  Bolivian adolescent percentile values from the MESA study. | Semantic  Scholar
Nice cope buddy :bluepill::feelsuhh: If they grow 5 mm from 11-18 (peak growing age due to higher igf-1 levels don't try to tell me they grow faster later on) then I'm sure they will be noticeably a lot bigger after that.
Maybe not faster but you can take mk677 or HGH

but you really don't know when the wrist stops getting thicker

Example I have 7.5inch wrists right now but my bideltoid is a lot bigger, and my father has 9 - 9.5inch wrists

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13754
Maybe not faster but you can take mk677 or HGH

but you really don't know when the wrist stops getting thicker

Example I have 7.5inch wrists right now but my bideltoid is a lot bigger, and my father has 9 - 9.5inch wrists
HGH won't grow the wrists, as it is a strange area of cartilage - acromegaly patients have normal wrist sizes. Crazy that your father has 9 inch wrists tho.

HGH won't grow the wrists, as it is a strange area of cartilage - acromegaly patients have normal wrist sizes. Crazy that your father has 9 inch wrists tho.
Did you even read what i said?

If you are age 18 your wrists can still grow till 21 - 25 maybe, and HGH or mk677 can help the growth. You talked about igf levels, HGH and mk677 can increase igf pretty good

If you are age 18 your wrists can still grow till 21 - 25 maybe, and HGH or mk677 can help the growth

You talked about igf levels, HGH and mk677 can increase igf pretty good
I contradicted myself with the first post sorry, IGF-1 does not grow the wrists more than genetically intended hence acromegaly patients having normal wrists. It will only speed up growth, which is why if growth is so small between 11-18 it will be even less between 21-25

• +1
I contradicted myself with the first post sorry, IGF-1 does not grow the wrists more than genetically intended hence acromegaly patients having normal wrists. It will only speed up growth, which is why if growth is so small between 11-18 it will be even less between 21-25
This could be because acromegaly patients get acromegaly later?

But if you are still growing your wrists it would be wise to take mk677 or hgh, because some acromegaly patients do have big wrists

If you are age 18 your wrists can still grow till 21 - 25 maybe, and HGH or mk677 can help the growth. You talked about igf levels, HGH and mk677 can increase igf pretty good
So what about my wrists i am 27

So what about my wrists i am 27
Nah man your wrist can grow any time with HGH, so if you really have desire for bigger wrists you can acromegalymaxx

I

myself think i have a very good arms so fuck off
You fucking ape your wrists stopped growing you asked me if they are growing and I told you the truth

u got great frame.

good frame similar proportions to me tbh