I hate having brothers ngl

selfhating ethnic

selfhating ethnic

Cant stop coping
my brother is so annoying and this nigga watches fitxfearless lmao. my brother only knows about the BP because of TikTok and this nigga copes so hard
what an annoying fag I gotta take a piss but this nigga was in the bathroom for about an hour. what a fucking bitch why tf does he take that long when he doesn't even go out fucking retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Snowskinned, scrunchables, PsychoDsk and 2 others
JUST DO YOUR SKINCARE BRO
- FitXFearless, 5'6

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Snowskinned, Clown Show, scrunchables and 1 other person
You should love your brother mang. :confused:

my brother is so annoying and this nigga watches fitxfearless lmao. my brother only knows about the BP because of TikTok and this nigga copes so hard
what an annoying fag I gotta take a piss but this nigga was in the bathroom for about an hour. what a fucking bitch why tf does he take that long when he doesn't even go out fucking retard
How old is your brother :forcedsmile:

i dont hate him
I know. Having a brother is a good thing with how competitive things are now. You could probably work with him to build something. I think having a brother you can coordinate with is better than being an iq mogger.

• +1
Reactions: Clark69 and greycel
I'd give anything to have a bro.
You both are guys. You should do everything together like best friends. I would do everything with my bro.

From go out to play football, to watch films etc.

I had that relationship with my cousin, I wish I had that with a brother.

• +1
Reactions: Clark69, Kroker and grnad
I know. Having a brother is a good thing with how competitive things are now. You could probably work with him to build something. I think having a brother you can coordinate with is better than being an iq mogger.
i will prefer to have a little sister over a brother

• Woah
Reactions: grnad
I'd give anything to have a bro.
You both are guys. You should do everything together like best friends. I would do everything with my bro.

From go out to play football, to watch films etc.

I had that relationship with my cousin, I wish I had that with a brother.
me and my brother arent close i don't talk to him

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Snowskinned and greycel
me and my brother arent close i don't talk to him
You should man

From a young age I'd do everything with my bro.
Explain to him, what I told you. He will definitely understand it if you tell him as an older bro.

You should man

From a young age I'd do everything with my bro.
Explain to him, what I told you. He will definitely understand it if you tell him as an older bro.
you wouldnt understand not surpise because you don't even have a brother

• +1
Reactions: nofap, FUE Mogger and greycel
you wouldnt understand not surpise because you don't even have a brother
I have a cousin I hung out with everyday when I was younger

There's lots of close brothers.

• +1
wait why?
I have a stepsister and she got caught having sex with a Mulato in his car which was parked in front of the house. I mog him brutally and don't give a shit about my step family but it still makes you want to kill. Dudes running around my private spaces makes me want to go ape shit. They are all hideous lanklets

my brother is annoying this nigga took like almost 2 hours in the bathroom and plays loud rap music everyday and when I say something to him I try to not beat his ass because how annoying he is

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nofap and greycel
I have a stepsister and she got caught having sex with a Mulato in his car which was parked in front of the house. I mog him brutally and don't give a shit about my step family but it still makes you want to kill. Dudes running around my private spaces makes me want to go ape shit. They are all hideous lanklets
step sister is different

This nigga crazy. It's like wishing you had an absent father.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
This nigga crazy. It's like wishing you had an absent father.
how am i crazy my brother is a total bitch I have reason why I don't talk to him

If I had a real sister that was out fucking I would have strangled her and blown my brains out a long time ago.
having a sister is better than having a brother because your sister is usually the nicest

You are just jealous of that nigga because hes fucking her and you are not

• So Sad
You are just jealous of that nigga because hes fucking her and you are not
He is recessed and has truecel eyes. I am sexy faggot. She only dates ugly guys because she is abusive

He is recessed and has truecel eyes. I am sexy faggot. She only dates ugly guys because she is abusive
you should fuck her

you should fuck her
I got signals from her whale friend. She is super autistic and has some kind of fetal substance exposure issue. I respect my stepdad so I wouldn't do that

• +1
Reactions: username1000
  • +1
Reactions: framemoggerr and username1000
Brother needs to be disciplined....
1000_F_440638193_e8ufFG13l23LSA5nVdctI0rGLai3jr02.jpg

• +1
Reactions: selfhating ethnic
he was hanking his schneider, jorking the brockwurst, if you will