I hate having small wrists and arms

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
I seriously hate it, it doesn’t matter that I have decent shoulder hip ratio or anything like that all that matters is wrist and arm

I don’t get why I have tiny writs, I was active as a kid 4-12 I was playing with my friends outside, climbing trees, play fighting and getting into rough fights with my older brother and had a decent diet ect, I remeber I literally would win all the play fights I had in primary school and was way stronger but now that I’m late in my teen years I would be weak due to bone not growing on writs and arm

fuck this shit man my dads arm\writs fucked me over

I get wrist mogged by fucking 14 year olds

I feel like a weak fucking defensless pussy

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Basedtheticz, thecel and Deleted member 12669
get in the gym and stop complaining.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz and thecel
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Danish_Retard
The amount of autism on this forum jfl. Go out and talk to girls and you suddenly realise that an extra 0.5 inches on your wrist will make 0 difference

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MugzLePew, Deleted member 9344 and Deleted member 12669
how so? when you have skull like jordan barret

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
how thick are your wrists?

Can gymcelling give illusion of bigger arms and wrists?
Yeah man, you can still look great despite having small wrists

You gotta be careful tho, or it will look comical

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
The amount of autism on this forum jfl. Go out and talk to girls and you suddenly realise that an extra 0.5 inches on your wrist will make 0 difference
It’s not about girls, it’s about feeling like a little pussy, if you have skinny arms your going to get treated like a little kid unless your like 6ft2 or taller

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13754
It’s not about girls, it’s about feeling like a little pussy, if you have skinny arms your going to get treated like a little kid unless your like 6ft2 or taller
gymcel then, skinny arms can be fixed with muscle.

• +1
I seriously hate it, it doesn’t matter that I have decent shoulder hip ratio or anything like that all that matters is wrist and arm

I don’t get why I have tiny writs, I was active as a kid 4-12 I was playing with my friends outside, climbing trees, play fighting and getting into rough fights with my older brother and had a decent diet ect, I remeber I literally would win all the play fights I had in primary school and was way stronger but now that I’m late in my teen years I would be weak due to bone not growing on writs and arm

fuck this shit man my dads arm\writs fucked me over

I get wrist mogged by fucking 14 year olds

I feel like a weak fucking defensless pussy
Stop being a idiot and isolating a single feature that isn't as important as you think it is. Focus on improving what you can.

• +1
:lul: gym wont give you new bones
no but the whole forearm muscle and the arm in general will get bigger and thats more than enough, its aesthetically pleasing to have small wrists in bb

• +1
Reactions: RealTruecel
no but the whole forearm muscle and the arm in general will get bigger and thats more than enough, its aesthetically pleasing to have small wrists in bb
tell that to blackops2cel

same man. my family comment on my small wrists/ankles from time-to-time and i was thinking only PSL autists notice/care about that

combine that with my long armspan even my near 7 inch wrists look small

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back