I hate how I look and nothing has worked

C

Cena13442

Iron
WHY DO I HAVE TO BE SO FUCKING UGLY I DONT GET IT WHY WASNT I BORN LIKE WVERYBODY ELSE I HAVE SMALL EYES MASSIVE BULBOUS CROOKED NOSE UGLY FISH LIPS AND CROOKED TEETH IM NOT EVEN ASKING TO BE A CHAD JUST A SUB5

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Kaari, Art of Pattinson and 1 other person
I'm sorry

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
i am 15 5’9

WHY DO I HAVE TO BE SO FUCKING UGLY I DONT GET IT WHY WASNT I BORN LIKE WVERYBODY ELSE I HAVE SMALL EYES MASSIVE BULBOUS CROOKED NOSE UGLY FISH LIPS AND CROOKED TEETH IM NOT EVEN ASKING TO BE A CHAD JUST A SUB5
Tried getting a haircut bro?

My condolences :feelscry:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, Kaari, watah and 1 other person
Maybe consider uploading a picture to the ratings board and get some opinions. You might be young and there's always a possibility for surgery if you need it.

• +1
Reactions: Cena13442
I am too embarrassed maybe i will but i have seen how subhumans are treated here

Go through puberty first and foremost. Enjoy your youth while it lasts otherwise you will regret it. Wait until 20-21 and then slowly consider surgery. Breath through your nose for good development.

• +1
Reactions: Cena13442