I hate it when women belittle men's actions.

Zylk

Zylk

Kraken
It is literally disgusting and arrogant to see women when they belittle the actions of the people who protect and care about them.

They do not value the effort, the dedication, the effort that one puts in to be able to provide for their family, to take care of an interpersonal relationship, that if someone says something disgusting to them on the street they have to defend them, they simply think that we are automatic semen machines.

If you are a man and you have done or have tried great things in your life, you will have realized that many women do not understand how complicated it is to achieve them (they want you to be always looking out for them as if it were the only thing in their life).

If you have a good father and brothers, they are probably the only ones who know how hard you have worked to do something you always wanted to do.

No one wants dedication, perfection=naturalness is more appreciated.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Hikicel69, alriodai and 3 others
19176.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Zylk
Genetic pedigree is everything. It's not about what you worked for... it's about being effortlessly good-looking. The same applies to life. It's about being effortlessly good at everything. Being on top of dominance hierarchies because of genetic pedigree. Not some try-hard... rags to riches story.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Hikicel69, Lygodactylus and 3 others
Because caring about women is a soy trait and women dont like soy men so

What did u expect

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, Lygodactylus and ilovelamp08
wymxn don't want you to try. they want you to be yourself, so it's easier to select you out of the gene pool

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15164, Danish_Retard, Lygodactylus and 1 other person
wymxn don't want you to try. they want you to be yourself, so it's easier to select you out of the gene pool
Sounds like pseudo science

What did u expect
Me and my boy have both been propositioned by pregnant women in stable relationships to fuck them. He's had it offered 3 times and myself one time. Never trust women and never love them if they aren't your mother or immediate blood relative

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Zylk and Deleted member 15338

What did u expect
Partly yes, really caring about a woman who has nothing but sexual value is irrelevant. But there are women (inbred) who don't really appreciate you either, and how complicated it is to form a stable relationship.

Me and my boy have both been propositioned by pregnant women in stable relationships to fuck them. He's had it offered 3 times and myself one time. Never trust women and never love them if they aren't your mother or immediate blood relative
Well, that's really my point. Even women within your family don't take you into account sometimes.

Genetic pedigree is everything. It's not about what you worked for... it's about being effortlessly good-looking. The same applies to life. It's about being effortlessly good at everything. Being on top of dominance hierarchies because of genetic pedigree. Not some try-hard... rags to riches story.
Yes, yes, I get it. Chad always does well in everything, right?:feelswah:

It is literally disgusting and arrogant to see women when they belittle the actions of the people who protect and care about them.

They do not value the effort, the dedication, the effort that one puts in to be able to provide for their family, to take care of an interpersonal relationship, that if someone says something disgusting to them on the street they have to defend them, they simply think that we are automatic semen machines.

If you are a man and you have done or have tried great things in your life, you will have realized that many women do not understand how complicated it is to achieve them (they want you to be always looking out for them as if it were the only thing in their life).

If you have a good father and brothers, they are probably the only ones who know how hard you have worked to do something you always wanted to do.

Women are the most stuck up narcissistic beings on earth

• +1
Reactions: Zylk
this. one thing i learnt from red pill is that women are not to be trusted no matter your relationship too them

• +1
Reactions: ilovelamp08 and Zylk
This is why rape is 💪

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IncelsBraincels, Mouthbreath, Deleted member 19036 and 2 others
this. one thing i learnt from red pill is that women are not to be trusted no matter your relationship too them
Agreed. If you're good looking they'll treat you like they love you until you age out or theyre too old care if your looks do happen to hold on. Black pill taught me that looks and status matter more than money and all 3 are the pillars to ensuring a woman never leaves you

• +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19 and Zylk

Its about genetics , not frauding them

Nigga why tf would you care if a woman tries to belittle you or anyone else? What comes out of their mouth is irrelevant. It's just noise.